Re: Thursday -Coffees on ☕☕❗❗

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

Never heard of SPROUTS. There used to be a GNC store about 30 min away but they closed a few years ago. What mg do you get for her?
She takes 1000mg INTERNALLY (CBD drops, flavored) for pain and when needed THC cream topically for targeted pain. But since hers rarely centralizes she usually just uses the drops.
There are good brands out there. Two of which I know she’s used (I’ve purchased them) are made in Oregon. I’ve bought them here and up there.
RS, THANK YOU!

I know my pharmacy has CBD. I'll have to check their mg choices. No THC (legally) here in the Bluegrass State (yet)!
Why of course my Blossom 💞💞💞

Well, she’s in Oregon...very WEEDY up there. And I’m in CA. It is here too. And all legal. Not my thing. But it does help a lot of people.
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

She takes 1000mg INTERNALLY (CBD drops, flavored) for pain and when needed THC cream topically for targeted pain. But since hers rarely centralizes she usually just uses the drops.
There are good brands out there. Two of which I know she’s used (I’ve purchased them) are made in Oregon. I’ve bought them here and up there.
RS, THANK YOU!

I know my pharmacy has CBD. I'll have to check their mg choices. No THC (legally) here in the Bluegrass State (yet)!
I think it's coming soon! Medical marijuana. We have it in Ohio but I found that I would have to pay $200 up front to a doc then a monthly fee too. It's expensive considering insurance doesn't cover it and we can't use our FSA. I wouldn't smoke it either. I'm dingy enough without catching a buzz! 😂
Me too!😋
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

RS, THANK YOU!

I think it's coming soon! Medical marijuana. We have it in Ohio but I found that I would have to pay $200 up front to a doc then a monthly fee too. It's expensive considering insurance doesn't cover it and we can't use our FSA. I wouldn't smoke it either. I'm dingy enough without catching a buzz! 😂
What are the monthly fees for ???
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

RS, THANK YOU!

For the doctor licensed to prescribe the medical marijuana. I don't know if it's the same in every state. That's how it is in Ohio.
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

For the doctor licensed to prescribe the medical marijuana. I don't know if it's the same in every state. That's how it is in Ohio.
Okay. I was curious I know its legal alot of States now
Not something for me but I'm sure it helps some its basically an herb .
1 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

PA is dispensing it in my hometown, i have not inquired about
it but you can bet if a need arises where it could be beneficial,
i will be line.

so much for "Thursday - Coffees On".....my coffee maker is locked
and loaded for tomorrow morning. :lol:

got lot's of prayers and a lil' talk with God, before hitting the sack.

good night all, honey
4 x