Post by honey » 4 years ago

Last week SLC had a brand, jar of cream, forget the name - had 500mg
2 x

Gemsnob

Re: Thursday -Coffees on ☕☕❗❗

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Now I have seen everything. Amit and Karen are hawking Argon oil with CBD in it, to relief pain.
I THOUGHT SHUNGITE RELIEVED THE PAIN😆
I imagine they will add shungite dust to the mix and then they can claim it heals/treats everything. Lol 😂
3 x

Gemsnob

With CBD, you should be able to go to the manufacturer website and see their lab reports. If cbd is processed with certain chemicals, it isn't good for you. I tried it for my fibro a few years ago but didn't get the strength I should have. If they have nothing to hide, they will have their lad results on their website. This is for the oil.
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

JQ checking in here. DO NOT buy 200 mg oil. Not near enough active ingredient to be helpful. 500 at a minimum and 600 is better. And yes it makes a difference in how it is extracted. Cold pressed is best but check their lab stats.

PS Sometimes the results are not immediate. Might take a couple of days of use to work. This seems to be different for different folks.
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

@RS
Does it help your daughter noticeably?
Oh she SWEARS by it. The higher mg stuff can be a bit higher in price (but I see now what SLC is selling the low mg stuff for, it’s not that high) but for her she doesn’t always have the money (or any for that matter...sigh) so I will pick it up for her if and when she needs it. I usually get one for her if I am going up there.
If you have a good health food store, or a SPROUTS (ours just opened here in town, love it!) they will most likely have it. Or I am certain it’s available online.
But I have been going to this health food store for various things over the years (no I don’t eat tree bark and stuff) and they really know their stuff.
Never heard of SPROUTS. There used to be a GNC store about 30 min away but they closed a few years ago. What mg do you get for her?
I had access to one in OKC...
WONDERFUL organic foods and much more
I loved it
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

@RS
Does it help your daughter noticeably?
Oh she SWEARS by it. The higher mg stuff can be a bit higher in price (but I see now what SLC is selling the low mg stuff for, it’s not that high) but for her she doesn’t always have the money (or any for that matter...sigh) so I will pick it up for her if and when she needs it. I usually get one for her if I am going up there.
If you have a good health food store, or a SPROUTS (ours just opened here in town, love it!) they will most likely have it. Or I am certain it’s available online.
But I have been going to this health food store for various things over the years (no I don’t eat tree bark and stuff) and they really know their stuff.
Never heard of SPROUTS. There used to be a GNC store about 30 min away but they closed a few years ago. What mg do you get for her?
She takes 1000mg INTERNALLY (CBD drops, flavored) for pain and when needed THC cream topically for targeted pain. But since hers rarely centralizes she usually just uses the drops.
There are good brands out there. Two of which I know she’s used (I’ve purchased them) are made in Oregon. I’ve bought them here and up there.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

I loved it
We checked ours out for the first time two days ago. It was like foodie Disneyland! I loved it! Bought bulk items, gorgeous produce, fresh fish and elk. Made a salad at the salad bar cuz....SALAD BAR.
Got some great handmade soaps, shampoo...and...and...and........😄😄😄
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

I loved it
We checked ours out for the first time two days ago. It was like foodie Disneyland! I loved it! Bought bulk items, gorgeous produce, fresh fish and elk. Made a salad at the salad bar cuz....SALAD BAR.
Got some great handmade soaps, shampoo...and...and...and........😄😄😄
Yes ❗the one in OKC didnt have the elk though 😂😂
Loved the produce
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

She takes 1000mg INTERNALLY (CBD drops, flavored) for pain and when needed THC cream topically for targeted pain. But since hers rarely centralizes she usually just uses the drops.
There are good brands out there. Two of which I know she’s used (I’ve purchased them) are made in Oregon. I’ve bought them here and up there.
RS, THANK YOU!

I know my pharmacy has CBD. I'll have to check their mg choices. No THC (legally) here in the Bluegrass State (yet)!
4 x

Gemsnob

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

RS, THANK YOU!

I know my pharmacy has CBD. I'll have to check their mg choices. No THC (legally) here in the Bluegrass State (yet)!
I think it's coming soon! Medical marijuana. We have it in Ohio but I found that I would have to pay $200 up front to a doc then a monthly fee too. It's expensive considering insurance doesn't cover it and we can't use our FSA. I wouldn't smoke it either. I'm dingy enough without catching a buzz! 😂
2 x