Thursday -Coffees on ☕☕❗❗

Gypsy

Re: Thursday -Coffees on ☕☕❗❗

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning💞💞💞

Gypsy...LOVE your poem❣️

Well...today we are off to Oregon...ugh. And a large crowd. We are still tossing up the idea of not going but...I don’t know.

Right now I am sitting here, processing...MY HAIR! Yep...it was time for a touch up!

And....Just for 💩’s and grins I checked out the Bali pieces in the RA and won three rings! A Russian diopside, a garnet ring and a ring with zircons and a dragonfly! 😊

If we do decide to go we will be leaving in a couple of hours. About as long as it takes me to finish this, get ready and feed the birdies!

I hope all of you have a wonderful day! Let me know if you get any treasures!

💞💞💞💞💞
Good morning @RS
If you go to Oregon please make sure you and hubby drive safe ❗ If there's alot of coughing and sneezing at the concert make your escape soon as you can 😷
-Gypsy ❤💙🧡
5 x

Gypsy

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy,
sorry for the pain that you've been living
with for some time.
unfortunately, life is not without pain....
at least that is how I reason my ol' back
ache away! :lol: ;)

love and prayers, honey
Yep ❗ you learn what you can and cant do and make the best of it. Like I said. It's a good day...I woke up🤗
6 x

Gypsy

About the poem...
I thought I typed this info at end of original post but when I looked I realized I didnt

The poem originally was written by my Aunt.
I took(with her permission)certain lines and changed them around and then reworded it abit to fit what I thought represented us here. -Gypsy
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Good afternoon Gypsy!

I was here this morning in the thread and "liked" your first post - but didn't have the energy to compose thoughts or type. I'm not well today. So I liked your post and just laid down... no energy.... but anywho -

Gypsy, I didn't realize how much pain you live with everyday and that makes me sad. I never knew as you never ever complain, bless your heart. I'm sorry you live with pain. Please know when I say prayers for you I will ask Him to relieve you of the pain too and that you have pain free life.

I do love your Aunt's poem! It's wonderful! Thank you for sharing!!

I wish YOU, dear friend, and EVERYONE here a great day! Love to our TRIBE!!

OSOTT
7 x

Gypsy

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Good afternoon Gypsy!

I was here this morning in the thread and "liked" your first post - but didn't have the energy to compose thoughts or type. I'm not well today. So I liked your post and just laid down... no energy.... but anywho -

Gypsy, I didn't realize how much pain you live with everyday and that makes me sad. I never knew as you never ever complain, bless your heart. I'm sorry you live with pain. Please know when I say prayers for you I will ask Him to relieve you of the pain too and that you have pain free life.

I do love your Aunt's poem! It's wonderful! Thank you for sharing!!

I wish YOU, dear friend, and EVERYONE here a great day! Love to our TRIBE!!

OSOTT
OSOTT - Please try and rest. A cough since December is a long time. I've been worried about you I know how tirelessly you take care of your mom and reading your other post I am even more worried. PLEASE take care of YOURSELF 🥺 -GYPSY
7 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@OtherSideOfTheTracks

"Doc" here (no I'm not a doctor and I don't play one on TV)--These symptoms have gone on wayyyyy too long. The amount of fatigue you are experiencing COULD be due to how thin you are being spread, BUT-- that along with your other symptoms, could be indicative of mono, "walking" pneumonia, or bronchitis.

GO TO THE DOCTOR. I will be very disappointed in you if you do not address this! Trust your connection with your body. (I am not being hypocritical about this--if I could get in to see mine I would have gone a week ago).

Please dear heart, a little self love and care is needed here.
8 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

sage advice JQ!

see doc OtherSideOfTheTracks!

love and prayers, honey
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning💞💞💞

Gypsy...LOVE your poem❣️

Well...today we are off to Oregon...ugh. And a large crowd. We are still tossing up the idea of not going but...I don’t know.

Right now I am sitting here, processing...MY HAIR! Yep...it was time for a touch up!

And....Just for 💩’s and grins I checked out the Bali pieces in the RA and won three rings! A Russian diopside, a garnet ring and a ring with zircons and a dragonfly! 😊

If we do decide to go we will be leaving in a couple of hours. About as long as it takes me to finish this, get ready and feed the birdies!

💞💞💞💞💞
Good morning @RS
If you go to Oregon please make sure you and hubby drive safe ❗ If there's alot of coughing and sneezing at the concert make your escape soon as you can 😷
-Gypsy ❤💙🧡
TY💞💞💞

We decided to not go. We will watch the performance live online tonight (she sent me the link). It’s not the same as being there but all things considered...
So...here I am. ❤️❤️All dressed up and nowhere to go.
7 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning💞💞💞

Gypsy...LOVE your poem❣️

💞💞💞💞💞
Good morning @RS
-Gypsy ❤💙🧡
TY💞💞💞

We decided to not go. We will watch the performance live online tonight (she sent me the link). It’s not the same as being there but all things considered...
A nice candle light dinner later with hubby 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

Good morning @RS
-Gypsy ❤💙🧡
TY💞💞💞

A nice candle light dinner later with hubby 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
I think that may be the plan. At home though so we can watch baby-girl on YouTube!
We can go out tomorrow.
4 x