Return help

Jo

Return help

Post by Jo » 4 years ago

I returned an item on Feb 24th. It still does not show the returned status on my orders list. I've returned things before and gotten a quicker response. I don't understand why it's taking so long this time. Unfortunately, I forgot to document the return tracking number. Is that going to be a problem when I call CS for the status?
2 x

Kittycat

Re: Return help

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

My last 2 returns took almost two weeks. I called and was told the warehouse was still backed up from Clearance and Christmas, what a bunch of bs. You will just have to wait. I know it is aggravating. If you call CS will tell you anything and it's all lies. Don't waste your time, I got so fustrated,it's not worth it.
2 x

Moderator_Chris_R

Post by Moderator_Chris_R » 4 years ago

Jo wrote:
4 years ago
I returned an item on Feb 24th. It still does not show the returned status on my orders list. I've returned things before and gotten a quicker response. I don't understand why it's taking so long this time. Unfortunately, I forgot to document the return tracking number. Is that going to be a problem when I call CS for the status?
Good afternoon!

As of today, our returns department are processing items received on Feb 25th. If you contact us at 877-899-0078, chat, or email at customerservice@shoplc.com, will be able to assist in tracking, giving an update to your return, or processing your return.

I apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you for shopping with Shop LC.
0 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

'at ain't right!!!!
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I returned items and they got them on the 25th and mine have already been processed.
0 x

Jo

Post by Jo » 4 years ago

Update:
My bank account shows Shoplc has refunded my returned item. Problem is they kept $8.00 when the reason for the return was that it was defective 😡
0 x