Friday- coffees on ❗☕☕

Gypsy

Re: Friday- coffees on ❗☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
:D :D Good Morning ladies. A beautiful morning here. Supposed to be 45 to 50 degrees today. We're having a " cold front." It has been in the 60's here for the past 5 days. Pretty great for Indiana. In fact .... we have not had any measurable snow here at all this winter. The motorcycles have been humming up and down the street. I spent most of my day studying about motorcycle riding safety, tips and tricks and other variety of things related to motorcycle driver safety. I do this every year before I get out on the road on mine. It's just a brushing up. Since I only get to ride 5 or 6 months out of the year... some things can be forgotten. Mz. Violet is ready to rumble. Mom is getting worried about me riding my motorcycle. I' ve had to tell her that that part of my life is non-negotiable. I WILL be out there riding. I have said my prayers for the Tribe...... and the bikers that are hitting the road, the victims of those horrific Tennessee tornadoes and that darn Corono Virus. That virus is getting serious / scary. Can you believe the price gouging going on over hand sanitizer. Greedy SOB's. Yup, I went there!!!! My 15 pound sausage with legs is being a lazy puppy this morning. I took her to Rural King yesterday and she got to run around for awhile. I think I wore her out. She hadn't been anywhere for a couple of weeks, so I grabbed hubs and we took her out. There is really no place here to take pets. There used to be a big swap shop here, but they went out of business a couple of months ago.... So, we lost one of her outing places. I also try to take her just out for a ride just to get her out of the house. Mom and hubs are still in bed. Enjoying the peace and quiet..... it'll end soon.sipping on my cappicinno and perusing the forum .... and checking out trike conversion kits for my Harley. Would love to trike my ride. Will probably go to AJ cycles or Steve' 's American Cycle in the next few days to get some estimates. I have some $$ in my 401k. Fingers crossed for a reasonable estimate. Everyone, have a fantastic weekend. Stay safe and be well. Love ya's. Angelflutter.
Good morning Angelflutter
My silly phone wont let me like your post 🤔🤨
Zoom Zoom be safe
I'll bet your 15lb sausage 😊 had a GREAT day yesterday.. hope you , hubby & mom have a good day -Gypsy
1 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

TY..... U -2. ANGELFLUTTER
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Good morning my friends💞💞💞

I’m up extra early today. Seems like I’ve completely turned my own clock around and keep getting up earlier and earlier. It’s because I need my quiet time before I start painting and I like the morning light best for that!

So...drinking my first cup!

Hubby and I had lovely evening. Made that nice nice dinner and afterwards drove over and took a walk on the Sundial Bridge. Then we had a coffee at the little cafe they have there. Before coming home I collected some rocks to paint down at the river’s edge.

I am going to paint those for this “group” we have here in town. They have a FB group and since I don’t do FB daughter will track it, not that it needs tracking.

What it is...people paint rocks, any way they want, then leave them hidden in plain sight all over town. On the back of the rock you also paint the name of the group.
They then get posted on FB. It’s like a scavenger hunt...all in great, good fun!

I discovered this a couple of years ago although these will be my first painted rocks. Daughter and I were going into Safeway and on top of this stone planter I saw this brightly colored...what? I walked closer and it was a rock painted with Mighty Mouse! Haha.

Daughter squealed and said “you found your first rock!” Then she explained the whole thing.
So now I will play along too.
I even called the State Parks Dept. to ask if I could take rocks from the river. The nice man I spoke with said SURE, and then he explained that his wife and daughter are in the rock group too and collect rocks from the river too,

You are supposed to keep your first rock. Any others you find you are encouraged to re-hide it. But people apparently keep a lot of them. Either way is fine with me.

@Rolltide I hope all is well. Please come back when you can💞

@Angelflutter vroooom vrooom...get that Hog ready! 🐷🐽

I hope all of you have a lovely day and that you all find the treasures you seek❣️❣️❣️
2 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
4 years ago

I’m up extra early today. Seems like I’ve completely turned my own clock around and keep getting up earlier and earlier. It’s because I need my quiet time before I start painting and I like the morning light best for that!

Hubby and I had lovely evening. Made that nice nice dinner and afterwards drove over and took a walk on the Sundial Bridge. Then we had a coffee at the little cafe they have there. Before coming home I collected some rocks to paint down at the river’s edge.

I am going to paint those for this “group” we have here in town. They have a FB group and since I don’t do FB daughter will track it, not that it needs tracking.

What it is...people paint rocks, any way they want, then leave them hidden in plain sight all over town. On the back of the rock you also paint the name of the group.
They then get posted on FB. It’s like a scavenger hunt...all in great, good fun!

I discovered this a couple of years ago although these will be my first painted rocks. Daughter and I were going into Safeway and on top of this stone planter I saw this brightly colored...what? I walked closer and it was a rock painted with Mighty Mouse! Haha.

Daughter squealed and said “you found your first rock!” Then she explained the whole thing.
I even called the State Parks Dept. to ask if I could take rocks from the river. The nice man I spoke with said SURE, and then he explained that his wife and daughter are in the rock group too and collect rocks from the river too,

You are supposed to keep your first rock. Any others you find you are encouraged to re-hide it. But people apparently keep a lot of them. Either way is fine with me.

I hope all of you have a lovely day and that you all find the treasures you seek❣️❣️❣️
Good morning RS

The rock scavenger hunt sound like so much fun!
Love to do that kind of thing. Years ago city I worked in did scavenger hunt where they hid a "golden coin" & everyday they gave new clue on radio where to find it
I actually found the coin and won the pot of money $$$$ it was alot of fun 🤗
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Good morning RS

Love to do that kind of thing. Years ago city I worked in did scavenger hunt where they hid a "golden coin" & everyday they gave new clue on radio where to find it
Oooo fun!

This is fun because so many people do it and eventually you can tell by the painting style whose rock it is.
2 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Good morning RS

Oooo fun!

This is fun because so many people do it and eventually you can tell by the painting style whose rock it is.
Absolutely ❗❗❗ fun and brings people together 🙂
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Good morning TRIBE,
Cup number ☕️☕️☕️☕️
Lots going on here 😣
Disturbing report of over 100,000 virus cases. We are very early in this nightmare. Can get much worse.
1000’s of people confined to their houses who have symptoms, but not diagnosed yet.
Many get togethers cancelled here to prevent spread.
Amazon stepped up and sold 6 mini hand sanitizers for $9. Sold out in less then 5 minutes.
Anyway, lets hope fOR ANY GOOD NEWS🙏🏻
Hope all of out Tribe who are struggling with life’s health issues today, find Gods miracles👍
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
4 x

Gypsy

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning TRIBE,
Cup number ☕️☕️☕️☕️
Lots going on here 😣
Disturbing report of over 100,000 virus cases. We are very early in this nightmare. Can get much worse.
1000’s of people confined to their houses who have symptoms, but not diagnosed yet.
Many get togethers cancelled here to prevent spread.
Amazon stepped up and sold 6 mini hand sanitizers for $9. Sold out in less then 5 minutes.
Anyway, lets hope fOR ANY GOOD NEWS🙏🏻
Hope all of out Tribe who are struggling with life’s health issues today, find Gods miracles👍
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Vicky
Good morning 🤗
Definitely hoping for any good news with this virus☹
Finish your coffee.and have super day 🤩
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
GOOD MORNING FRIDAY

🔴⚪🔵🔴⚪🔵🔴⚪🔵🔴⚪🔵🔴⚪🔵🔴⚪🔵

before I go further this morning - Blossom -
I am SO SORRY that I hurt your feelings I did not mean to 🥺 Please dont be hurt or angry with me -Gypsy

Extra prayers this morning to EVERYONE 🙏💜🙏 There are some that are going through so much and are bearing such a burden that need our support, even if we aren't there physically we are with you in prayer & with our hearts 💗💗💗

Well its finally Friday and it feels like it's been a long week. I'm looking forward to this weekend but probably not for any reason you'd think. It's silly and you're probably going to think I'm crazy but......

I love it when the time springs forward 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 I dont sleep well and when we move clocks ahead my mind and body are tricked into thinking that instead of waking up at 1 or 2 in the morning it's actually 3 or 4 am. Rather dumb I know but I do feel abit more rested. So I'm ready to JUMP into Spring 🕛🕐🕑🕐🕑🕒🕓🕔🕕

Which of course brings out my HAPPY DANCE ❗❗💃💃💃💃 actually it's more of a Butt Wiggle I am the upstairs neighbor 🤗🤗🤗

Take time today find your happy place & dance ❣

-Gypsy 💃💕💃💕💃💕
@Gypsy

Apologies unnecessary!!...

PROMISE!💜
2 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
GOOD MORNING FRIDAY

🔴⚪🔵🔴⚪🔵🔴⚪🔵🔴⚪🔵🔴⚪🔵🔴⚪🔵

before I go further this morning - Blossom -
I am SO SORRY that I hurt your feelings I did not mean to 🥺 Please dont be hurt or angry with me -Gypsy

Extra prayers this morning to EVERYONE 🙏💜🙏 There are some that are going through so much and are bearing such a burden that need our support, even if we aren't there physically we are with you in prayer & with our hearts 💗💗💗

Well its finally Friday and it feels like it's been a long week. I'm looking forward to this weekend but probably not for any reason you'd think. It's silly and you're probably going to think I'm crazy but......

I love it when the time springs forward 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 I dont sleep well and when we move clocks ahead my mind and body are tricked into thinking that instead of waking up at 1 or 2 in the morning it's actually 3 or 4 am. Rather dumb I know but I do feel abit more rested. So I'm ready to JUMP into Spring 🕛🕐🕑🕐🕑🕒🕓🕔🕕

Which of course brings out my HAPPY DANCE ❗❗💃💃💃💃 actually it's more of a Butt Wiggle I am the upstairs neighbor 🤗🤗🤗

Take time today find your happy place & dance ❣

-Gypsy 💃💕💃💕💃💕
@Gypsy

Apologies unnecessary!!...

PROMISE!💜
Blossom 💜💜
Thank you ❣❣❣❣
I felt really bad. -Gypsy
0 x