Friday- coffees on ❗☕☕

Gypsy

Friday- coffees on ❗☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

GOOD MORNING FRIDAY

🔴⚪🔵🔴⚪🔵🔴⚪🔵🔴⚪🔵🔴⚪🔵🔴⚪🔵

before I go further this morning - Blossom -
I am SO SORRY that I hurt your feelings I did not mean to 🥺 Please dont be hurt or angry with me -Gypsy

Extra prayers this morning to EVERYONE 🙏💜🙏 There are some that are going through so much and are bearing such a burden that need our support, even if we aren't there physically we are with you in prayer & with our hearts 💗💗💗

Well its finally Friday and it feels like it's been a long week. I'm looking forward to this weekend but probably not for any reason you'd think. It's silly and you're probably going to think I'm crazy but......

I love it when the time springs forward 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 I dont sleep well and when we move clocks ahead my mind and body are tricked into thinking that instead of waking up at 1 or 2 in the morning it's actually 3 or 4 am. Rather dumb I know but I do feel abit more rested. So I'm ready to JUMP into Spring 🕛🕐🕑🕐🕑🕒🕓🕔🕕

Which of course brings out my HAPPY DANCE ❗❗💃💃💃💃 actually it's more of a Butt Wiggle I am the upstairs neighbor 🤗🤗🤗

Take time today find your happy place & dance ❣

-Gypsy 💃💕💃💕💃💕
Last edited by Gypsy 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

Catticus

Re: Friday- coffees on ❗☕☕

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

@Gypsy
I understand about the clock thing but I'm very weird...I set mine hours ahead so I trick my mind (it doesn't) into feeling like I'm not "behind" but "ahead." Sis and I've been doing this for years!
🤪

I don't change my clock in my bedroom when our time change comes...it's already wayyyyy further ahead! Clocks give me ANXIETY!
😂🤣😆🤣😂🤣😆🤣😂🤣😆😂
2 x

Gypsy

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
@Gypsy
I understand about the clock thing but I'm very weird...I set mine hours ahead so I trick my mind (it doesn't) into feeling like I'm not "behind" but "ahead." Sis and I've been doing this for years!
🤪

I don't change my clock in my bedroom when our time change comes...it's already wayyyyy further ahead! Clocks give me ANXIETY!
😂🤣😆🤣😂🤣😆🤣😂🤣😆😂
I get it ❗ by Sunday the clock in my car will be right for first time in 6.months ☺️☺️☺️☺️
1 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

HAAAAAAAAAAA! Mine is the same way!
1 x

Gypsy

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning ladies, hope you are all doing well. Just wanted to say that I may not be posting much for awhile. Have had some things come up that I have to attend to and may not be on for awhile. I am okay, just one of those things. Take care of yourselves. -Rolltide
@Rolltide
Good Morning - I wont pry....trusting that you are truly okay. Please post back when you are able and take care. -Gypsy
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning ladies, hope you are all doing well. Just wanted to say that I may not be posting much for awhile. Have had some things come up that I have to attend to and may not be on for awhile. I am okay, just one of those things. Take care of yourselves. -Rolltide
@Rolltide
Good Morning - I wont pry....trusting that you are truly okay. Please post back when you are able and take care. -Gypsy
Okay Rolltide....need some room to groove?
Don't be gone too long!
SMILE!!
Love and prayers, honey
2 x

Gypsy

Good Morning @honey

Have you got your ☕ yet
1 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Good Morning @honey

Have you got your ☕ yet
Good morning Gypsy,
yepper, coffee is flowing! haha
Been up for a bit, it's getting light out,
35 and snow and rain mix today. Nothing
big weather wise as it has been so mild.
I hear on the radio that you're expecting
80's. I hope it's sunny and that it warms
those bones and makes you feel good.

got a few chores out of the way this morn
and don't have too much else on todays
agenda. I won't mind changing the clocks,
been doing it tooo many years, just part of
life, I guess.

oh, and Blossom...... I know that Gypsy is
not mad.......there is no rule, you're not
breaking guidelines, you're not being rude....
I kind do what Gypsy did.... when someone
pops in on a topic....it just stands out for a bit
.....and hey.....if we did not jump
in and post, we'd not get anything said!
Can't have that!! Love ya Blossom. :lol:

Do you think that we are safe from any
Tanzanite popping in on under $10 day???

Gypsy and everybody......Happy Friday!!!

Love and prayers, honey

2 x

Gypsy

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Good Morning @honey

Have you got your ☕ yet
Good morning Gypsy,
yepper, coffee is flowing! haha
Been up for a bit, it's getting light out,
35 and snow and rain mix today. Nothing
big weather wise as it has been so mild.
I hear on the radio that you're expecting
80's. I hope it's sunny and that it warms
those bones and makes you feel good.

got a few chores out of the way this morn
and don't have too much else on todays
agenda. I won't mind changing the clocks,
been doing it tooo many years, just part of
life, I guess.

oh, and Blossom...... I know that Gypsy is
not mad.......there is no rule, you're not
breaking guidelines, you're not being rude....
I kind do what Gypsy did.... when someone
pops in on a topic....it just stands out for a bit
.....and hey.....if we did not jump
in and post, we'd not get anything said!
Can't have that!! Love ya Blossom. :lol:

Do you think that we are safe from any
Tanzanite popping in on under $10 day???

Gypsy and everybody......Happy Friday!!!

Love and prayers, honey

🥶🥶 Brrrrrr❗Stay warm I dont know how you stand the cold.
it never entered my mind to be angry at Blossom ,it was me typing without thinking 😢😢😢 hope she will forgive me.
1 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

:D :D Good Morning ladies. A beautiful morning here. Supposed to be 45 to 50 degrees today. We're having a " cold front." It has been in the 60's here for the past 5 days. Pretty great for Indiana. In fact .... we have not had any measurable snow here at all this winter. The motorcycles have been humming up and down the street. I spent most of my day studying about motorcycle riding safety, tips and tricks and other variety of things related to motorcycle driver safety. I do this every year before I get out on the road on mine. It's just a brushing up. Since I only get to ride 5 or 6 months out of the year... some things can be forgotten. Mz. Violet is ready to rumble. Mom is getting worried about me riding my motorcycle. I' ve had to tell her that that part of my life is non-negotiable. I WILL be out there riding. I have said my prayers for the Tribe...... and the bikers that are hitting the road, the victims of those horrific Tennessee tornadoes and that darn Corono Virus. That virus is getting serious / scary. Can you believe the price gouging going on over hand sanitizer. Greedy SOB's. Yup, I went there!!!! My 15 pound sausage with legs is being a lazy puppy this morning. I took her to Rural King yesterday and she got to run around for awhile. I think I wore her out. She hadn't been anywhere for a couple of weeks, so I grabbed hubs and we took her out. There is really no place here to take pets. There used to be a big swap shop here, but they went out of business a couple of months ago.... So, we lost one of her outing places. I also try to take her just out for a ride just to get her out of the house. Mom and hubs are still in bed. Enjoying the peace and quiet..... it'll end soon.sipping on my cappicinno and perusing the forum .... and checking out trike conversion kits for my Harley. Would love to trike my ride. Will probably go to AJ cycles or Steve' 's American Cycle in the next few days to get some estimates. I have some $$ in my 401k. Fingers crossed for a reasonable estimate. Everyone, have a fantastic weekend. Stay safe and be well. Love ya's. Angelflutter.
2 x