4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
GOOD MORNING FRIDAY

🔴⚪🔵🔴⚪🔵🔴⚪🔵🔴⚪🔵🔴⚪🔵🔴⚪🔵

before I go further this morning - Blossom -
I am SO SORRY that I hurt your feelings I did not mean to 🥺 Please dont be hurt or angry with me -Gypsy

Extra prayers this morning to EVERYONE 🙏💜🙏 There are some that are going through so much and are bearing such a burden that need our support, even if we aren't there physically we are with you in prayer & with our hearts 💗💗💗

Well its finally Friday and it feels like it's been a long week. I'm looking forward to this weekend but probably not for any reason you'd think. It's silly and you're probably going to think I'm crazy but......

I love it when the time springs forward 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 I dont sleep well and when we move clocks ahead my mind and body are tricked into thinking that instead of waking up at 1 or 2 in the morning it's actually 3 or 4 am. Rather dumb I know but I do feel abit more rested. So I'm ready to JUMP into Spring 🕛🕐🕑🕐🕑🕒🕓🕔🕕

Which of course brings out my HAPPY DANCE ❗❗💃💃💃💃 actually it's more of a Butt Wiggle I am the upstairs neighbor 🤗🤗🤗

Take time today find your happy place & dance ❣

-Gypsy 💃💕💃💕💃💕
@Gypsy

Apologies unnecessary!!...

PROMISE!💜
Blossom 💜💜
Thank you ❣❣❣❣
I felt really bad. -Gypsy
Please don't! Way too many of us feeling bad already. My problems don't even compare to what others are going through.

Yesterday felt much longer for me than it actually was. Those Xray techs really did a number on my back & I tried to struggle through my nightly duties & keep up w/everyone here at the same time. I don't multi task as well as I used to!
EX: The other day I was texting w/realtor & also a last minute prospective buyer at the same time. Sent text meant for prospective buyer to realtor! Luckily, it didn't contain anything crazy...just looked stupid! 😋
2 x

Gypsy

Re: Friday- coffees on ❗☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@Blossom

Well today is going to be a good day JewelryQueen has decreed a day of Joy and dancing ❣❣❣❣❣
1 x

Blossom

Re: Friday- coffees on ❗☕☕

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
@Blossom

Well today is going to be a good day JewelryQueen has decreed a day of Joy and dancing ❣❣❣❣❣
The Queen has spoken!

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!!💜
2 x