Anika and Michelle

Angelflutter

Anika and Michelle

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

As I was watching the under $10 show this morning, Anika & Michelle really looked like they were having fun. I didn't see Anika being snarky. I remember there was an earlier post a couple of weeks ago stating that Anika was being rude to Michelle. IMO, Anika has been one of the nicest hosts. Maybe she was just having an off night or possibly working with a headache that night. But I really did enjoy this mornings show. Michelle is getting better and better as she gets more used to hosting...Angelflutter
3 x

Gypsy

Re: Anika and Michelle

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I agree with you. I think they work well together
4 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

@Angelflutter I think that thread was about Marva and Michelle (not Anika and Michelle). Marva has been switched to evenings lately. I do think Anika and Michelle get along very well. I like watching them together when I have to get up early for work.
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@Angelflutter
It wasnt anaka. It was Marva who was VERY not nice to Michele. I think for a while it looked like Michele was gone, but alot of viewers complained, and thank goodness she is back.
I love Michele and Annaka hosting. Annaka is one of the nicest hosts. Michele is a breath of fresh air at Shoplc.
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
As I was watching the under $10 show this morning, Anika & Michelle really looked like they were having fun. I didn't see Anika being snarky. I remember there was an earlier post a couple of weeks ago stating that Anika was being rude to Michelle. IMO, Anika has been one of the nicest hosts. Maybe she was just having an off night or possibly working with a headache that night. But I really did enjoy this mornings show. Michelle is getting better and better as she gets more used to hosting...Angelflutter
I saw the complaint on here too. It was Anika and Michelle when she first came back. I remember the comment. Yes, people did complain about Marva but this other was a one time thing.
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
I saw the complaint on here too. It was Anika and Michelle when she first came back. I remember the comment. Yes, people did complain about Marva but this other was a one time thing.
I remember it too. The post mentioned something about how Annaka got visibly irritated with Michelle when Michelle pronounced her name wrong. The thread was titled something like: "Annaka is so rude."
2 x

T-T-T-Tiger

Post by T-T-T-Tiger » 4 years ago

I STILL think Michelle seems buzzed most of the time. She doesn't slur as much so maybe she has a handle on it. Just my opinion & we know how much that is worth!
1 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

As of today the Anika is so rude post is on page 26 on the forum. Anika is so nice... I was shocked to see that thread on her. I think that was an off night for Anika... maybe a headache or just not feeling well......and Michelle had just returned and was a little green behind the ears...still. but, Michelle is getting better and Anika is still her sweet self - they do look like they enjoy hosting together.
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
As of today the Anika is so rude post is on page 26 on the forum. Anika is so nice... I was shocked to see that thread on her. I think that was an off night for Anika... maybe a headache or just not feeling well......and Michelle had just returned and was a little green behind the ears...still. but, Michelle is getting better and Anika is still her sweet self - they do look like they enjoy hosting together.
I agree, Michelle seemed very nervous and unsure of herself at first ( and not because of co-host) but she has gained alot of confidence. I never saw the day that some say Marva was rude, so I dont know what happened there but I like her best when she hosts solo
She is funny and relaxed.
1 x

kaylee3

Post by kaylee3 » 4 years ago

I also enjoy watching Michelle and Anika together. I'm not a fan of Marva and I'm not too happy seeing her in the evening. I watched the other night because Tenner was with her and I like him. Too me, Marva still has somewhat of an attitude. Going forward I'm not watching when she's on and that way I'll save some money. I hope Michelle continues because I really like her. I'd like to see her in the evenings and I think we will ;)
0 x