Re: Tired of the glitches

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Moderator_Connor wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
@JewelryQueen

Be careful when tagging a Moderator
I rec'd an email that they did not want us to tag them that it did not notify them and was not helpful even when trying to assist new forum members or for us to use to "get thier attn"
Good Afternoon,

We the Moderators actually encourage our users to tag us on the Forum, so that we can be notified of any issues or errors our users are wanting to report. I am sorry to hear that you received an email stating that, though I can personally assure that Danielle, Preston and I do appreciate being tagged and notified about issues.

If you would, please feel free to send an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with a copy of the email, or even the name of the representative who told you such and we'd be happy to look further into this and why that message was sent.
Good afternoon Connor,
I will try and forward it but
I'm not sure that my phone will let me forward. But you may contact me by phone I printed out the email I will read it to you and give you the moderators name. -Gypsy
2 x

Gypsy

@Moderator_Connor

My phone says it forwarded the email to you
I hope it went thru

Thank you.-Gypsy
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
If it is not helpful when we tag moderator then why do they reply? :lol:
phooey patooey. Five dollars they DO get notified fcol! How appalling that they emailed you Gypsy about NOT tagging them! The nerve! Is this true @Moderator_Danielle ? I would like to know?
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
phooey patooey. Five dollars they DO get notified fcol! How appalling that they emailed you Gypsy about NOT tagging them! The nerve! Is this true @Moderator_Danielle ? I would like to know?
SO WOULD I! 😒
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I like being tagged it makes things easier for me.
3 x

Gypsy

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle

Welcome back, hope you.had a nice break.
Did anyone find out why.I was sent that email .I forwarded.a.copy.(I think) to Mod Conner
Thank you -Gypsy
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

@Moderator_Danielle

Welcome back, hope you.had a nice break.
Did anyone find out why.I was sent that email .I forwarded.a.copy.(I think) to Mod Conner
Thank you -Gypsy
Hello :) I been around just trying to get caught back up here. For transparency, I am still trying to ascertain everything that occurred. But again I like being tagged it helps! Especially in a sea of comments.
2 x

Gypsy

@Moderator_Danielle

There was nothing going on that I am aware of . The email just showed up one morning. -Gypsy

I still have my copy
1 x