Where's Dionne?

Jo

Where's Dionne?

Post by Jo » 4 years ago

Haven't seen Dionne in a while. Anyone know why?
1 x

Margui

Re: Where's Dionne?

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

She is probably taking a day off.
1 x

Butterfly

Post by Butterfly » 4 years ago

I received a post where she just received the first copies of a book she has written. You might want to check her FB page if possible. I think she has
a lot of projects she is working on. She has made speeches and been involved in other things
outside Shop LC.
5 x

Jo

Post by Jo » 4 years ago

Butterfly wrote:
4 years ago
I received a post where she just received the first copies of a book she has written. You might want to check her FB page if possible. I think she has
a lot of projects she is working on. She has made speeches and been involved in other things
outside Shop LC.
Ah, ok. Thanks.
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

For a while Dionne looked like she was suffering from morning sickness. She looks much better now, very Radiant, but only seen sitting down behind a desk while Hosting. A injury or a little bump ??
Either way I like Dionne and that adorable Levi. I wish her the best, no matter why she sits while Hosting.
1 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Yesterday she said she wanted to leave some pieces of jewelry to her kids. I did a double take. But then I thought to myself maybe she is talking about " kids " she might have in the future.
0 x

Grizzy

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

She’s on right now!
0 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Yes she is....and she's looking good and healthy. I missed her too. She's one of my favorites. :D
2 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 4 years ago

I love Dionne. She's my favorite host here. She's on air right now and looks cute as always.
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

WELL I WAS RIGHT !!
Our Dionne is expecting 😄
After many years of experience doing Triage in the ER, I am able to read non verbal cues ( in my job, it can mean the difference between life and death)
A few months ago, Dionne looked to me to be having morning sickness. Lasted a couple months, then she started looking RADIANT.
She hid the tummy by always sitting behind a desk.
Finally, she must have seen that we know, so today, she is showing off that beautiful pregnant body.
Looks like she is in her 3rd trimester.
She is a excellent Mom to Levi. So this is another lucky baby.
CONGRATULATIONS DIONNE 👻💐🌟💗💙
2 x