MS OtherSideOfTheTracks

CC

Re: MS OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Prayers for your mom, you and your family.
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Othersideofthetracks I hope your dear mom can get through. Prayers for her, for you and for the rest of your family.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note. Mom is in the hospital getting antibiotics, fluids and getting tests made - so far the test are good. She's had CT scans of her head and body, sonogram of her heart, lot's of bloodwork except she is dehydrated and her severe UTI. I'm afraid that she is resistant to every antibiotic. I need to catch the doctor in the morning. I just came home and I've seen some improvement but holding my breath. She gets disoriented and confused very easily and she is very weak. But her color looks better.

I now need to crash in my bed,with my cats and snooze until in the morning. I'm dog tired. I'm so happy she is in the hospital though.

Your prayers and thoughts for recovery are working and mom and I are so grateful for them. So so grateful. I'm still not going to be on here because it's best for me not to lose focus on mom and my unsurmountable of tasks I have here at the house. I miss you all and I'm praying for everyone on our prayer list too!

(((HUGS)))!!

OSOTT
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@OtherSideOfTheTracks
I will keep on praying🙏🏻
Go rest now ❤️❤️❤️
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@OtherSideOfTheTracks

I am so glad to hear from you. I have been praying for you both 💜 Please get some rest, your mom is in good hands

(((HUGS))) and continued prayers 🙏🙏🙏

-Gypsy
3 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

OSOTT, I agree with the others. Mom is good place getting care. I hope and pray that you get some much needed rest so that you can get some strength back, and your body can fight whatever it is that has you weakened. Yes, I believe our tribe’s prayers are being heard. We’ll keep praying
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@OtherSideOfTheTracks

Your mom is in good hands. I’m so glad to hear she is stable.

This is your opportunity to rest and recharge a bit. Sleep well my friend. Our thoughts and prayers are still with you.

We will be here when you get back. ❤️❤️❤️
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

OSOTT...
Everything they said...⬆⬆⬆⬆
🙏💞🙏
Love ((HUGS)) & Prayers💞
3 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfthetracks. I will pray for You and your Mom. 🙏 Big Hugg to you 🍀Take care of yourself .
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Will continue my prayers! Thank you for updating us!

Now.........YOU!!!!!!!!!

GET TO BED!

🌸🦋🌸
2 x