JewelryQueen

Re: MS OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

What she said ---and heavy on the prayers
2 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

OSOTT, I hate to hear this bad news. I am saying an extra prayer for you and your mother. I understand how you feel. You and mama have fought the long hard battle. Maybe it is time to place it 100 per cent in God's hands. I know that's going to be hard to do. I am so happy that your mom has been able to rally back, but rallying back gets harder for someone that is tired and weak. Just know she's had a good life. She loves you and that is probably the main reason for hanging on. I don't see anything as denying treatment. I see it as lovingly letting her go to fly with the angels and be at rest with God. Oh, how I wish I could help your heartbreak. All I can do is pray for you. I feel like I am sounding insensitive. Honestly, I am not. It's just the realization that you've done all you can do. It's inevitable that we all pass on. I pray for a peaceful passing when the time comes. I pray that God gives you peace, endurance and wraps His loving arms around you. Please Lord, be there. Give both strength. I love you.... you are a strong woman....Angelflutter :cry:
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she's improving in the hospital and that you are able to get some much needed rest. Check in when you can. 💞
1 x