Auctions are soooo rigged

RS

Auctions are soooo rigged

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Oh yeah they are.

I was bidding on a ring. With 3 seconds left and nobody with a max bid the clock went to zero. It showed zero, my name and the last bid I put.

I took a screenshot.

I then refreshed the page and someone else won with a bid two dollars higher than mine.

Yeah, right.
5 x

Druid

Re: Auctions are soooo rigged

Post by Druid » 4 years ago

I noticed there is no more the possibility to remove items from the list of won auctions.This is so annoying when you want to place an order just for one item outh of 4 won.I give up the RA..If you cannot remove items that benefits only the ridiculous high bidders.
1 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Just for the heck of it, I looked at the first page of current jewelry auction. There are 60 bids by “Chin” for all the Swarovski. I guess that person is a re-seller? It’s just not fair....😡
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Amy wrote:
4 years ago
Just for the heck of it, I looked at the first page of current jewelry auction. There are 60 bids by “Chin” for all the Swarovski. I guess that person is a re-seller? It’s just not fair....😡
I saw that earlier. They are bidding high for $10.00 items. Joke is on them.
4 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Any of us who might want a chance for maybe 1 or 2 Swarovski, we can forget it. 😡
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Amy wrote:
4 years ago
Any of us who might want a chance for maybe 1 or 2 Swarovski, we can forget it. 😡
I refuse to pay that much for an item I know sold for $9.99 on the site. SLC won’t do anything about that because it makes them money or...well....something.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Druid wrote:
4 years ago
I noticed there is no more the possibility to remove items from the list of won auctions.This is so annoying when you want to place an order just for one item outh of 4 won.I give up the RA..If you cannot remove items that benefits only the ridiculous high bidders.
I was able to remove an item once it was in my cart.
2 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Druid, you can remove items from RA you don't want but you have to start the ordering process. When you go to I believe it is checkout, look to the left bottom of the screen and it should give you the option to remove items . I have won a couple nice things for much less than sold on website but boy it was hard work.Good luck.
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

yes, when you move on to ordering the item or items,
there is a little X to remove items before placing the
order.
3 x