Saturday morning coffees on ❗☕

Gypsy

Saturday morning coffees on ❗☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Good Morning to All

Even when days are bleak and I feel overwhelmed I've always tried to remember this:

There is a reason for everything , and..........
Everything always works out for the best, so.......
MAKE THE BEST OF EVERYTHING

🦋🌷🦋🌷🦋
There are so many of our forum family that are needing our prayers & our support .Special thoughts and prayers for our friend OSOTT and her Mom 💔
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Saturday morning and having my coffee , I've fed my kitties and noticed that I had 2 new feral kitties come for breakfast 😺😺 Ive seen them before but always at a distance. I wish we had catch & release program here with the shelter or I had a bunch more money to gather them up and have them spayed/neutered. There are so many that need help 😟😢

My son is a therapist working with the elderly and they are being extra vigilant with those under his care and I do worry but I know he is being aware and proactive with the virus. Talked with him last night again and he assured me both he and daughter-in-law are good

My big excitement for today......housework 🤪🤪

Going to checkout website & wishlist for any deals, last night I saw that a ring that had been on my wishlist but that I had removed has shown up on auction so I set an auto bid last night.... Will see what happens, but I'll probably get outbid. 😠😠😠😠

I think we may have a wind free day here today which would be very welcome ❗ The tree pollen has been horrible here and the fact that I am surrounded by trees and basically live in a tree house I have been
🤧 🤧 🤧

Don't forget to set your clocks ahead tonight

HAPPY DANCE WISHES FOR EVERYONE ❣ ❣ ❣ -Gypsy
💃 🌼
3 x

Blossom

Re: Saturday morning coffees on ❗☕

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

GOOD MORNING GYPSY & TRIBE!!

Wise words Gypsy!

Hope your family remains safe.❤

Sounds like the word is out amongst the feral kitties in your neighborhood! C'mon, there's food & love at Gypsy's house!

It's 27 degrees right now...brrrr! Supposed to be upper 50's. I happily have no plans today which always makes it a good day for me!

Gypsy, good luck with the ring you want & hope your allergies don't make it a miserable day for you.

Wishing the Tribe a better day than yesterday. LOVE, ((HUGS)) & PRAYERS FOR EVERYONE💞
3 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
GOOD MORNING GYPSY & TRIBE!!

Wise words Gypsy!

Hope your family remains safe.❤

Sounds like the word is out amongst the feral kitties in your neighborhood! C'mon, there's food & love at Gypsy's house!

It's 27 degrees right now...brrrr! Supposed to be upper 50's. I happily have no plans today which always makes it a good day for me!

Gypsy, good luck with the ring you want & hope your allergies don't make it a miserable day for you.

Wishing the Tribe a better day than yesterday. LOVE, ((HUGS)) & PRAYERS FOR EVERYONE💞
Good Morning Blossom ☕❗

It was cute this morning my inside kitties were sitting in the window watching the 2 bobtailed kitties (Skeeter & Sam) playing on front patio, they turned and looked at me and in sync.......gave me the stink 👁 and hissed at me 😂😂 silly kitties. -Gypsy 💟
2 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Good morning all!
OSOTT has been in my mind too! I’m praying that when they are treating her mom, they examine her too. So I’ve been praying for her and the list. (I don’t mention all individually, just the jewelry forum people...God knows. ) Funeral yesterday, Sunday and Monday, and I’m working today. But only from 10-2. 1st Ross store in our area is opening today!! Who hoo! I’ve been to many others on our travels. It’s my favorite. So I may drop in there later today to buy some things I don’t need. 🤣🤣
Happy Saturday to all.
3 x

Gypsy

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning all!
OSOTT has been in my mind too! I’m praying that when they are treating her mom, they examine her too. So I’ve been praying for her and the list. (I don’t mention all individually, just the jewelry forum people...God knows. ) Funeral yesterday, Sunday and Monday, and I’m working today. But only from 10-2. 1st Ross store in our area is opening today!! Who hoo! I’ve been to many others on our travels. It’s my favorite. So I may drop in there later today to buy some things I don’t need. 🤣🤣
Happy Saturday to all.
@Hot4TENER
Good morning---- Love the Ross store ❗❗
It's like a treasure hunt

3 funerals in 3 days ?
-Gypsy
1 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Good morning Gypsy and Hot4Tener and Bossom
AND Tribe.

Sheesh, I slept in and am just getting my second
cuppa coffee. mmmmmmmmm
must have needed my rest. :)

I am looking back at the Kagems. I love one and
am considering? Must wake up first!!!
They have not had Kagems in a long time.
$$Gone up$$

Prayers allllllllllll around,
Love you guys,
honey
(((hugs)))
2 x

Gypsy

honey wrote:
4 years ago
AND Tribe.

cuppa coffee. mmmmmmmmm

$$Gone up$$

Love you guys,
honey
(((hugs)))
Well......Good Morning Sleepy Head 💤

You must've needed the rest. The Kagems are very pretty and yeah the prices have gone up.
Have a great Saturday ❣ -Gypsy
2 x

honey

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
honey wrote:
4 years ago
AND Tribe.

cuppa coffee. mmmmmmmmm

$$Gone up$$

Love you guys,
honey
(((hugs)))
Well......Good Morning Sleepy Head 💤

You must've needed the rest. The Kagems are very pretty and yeah the prices have gone up.
Have a great Saturday ❣ -Gypsy
You my dear are probably thru your first pot of
the liquid gold??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning all!
Happy Saturday to all.
@Hot4TENER

3 funerals in 3 days ?
-Gypsy
I should have clarified the funeral activity. Our church offers fo provide and serve a hot luncheon meal for family and friends of the deceased at no charge. It’s really a great ministry of compassion. I am the ministry leader, so whenever our service is requested, I call the volunteers and we all show up to the church hall kitchen and do our thing. Sometimes we serve 25 people, sometimes 150. It’s really a great group of mostly ladies that do this, but at times, it keeps me quite busy. It’s all good
3 x

honey

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning all!
Happy Saturday to all.
@Hot4TENER

3 funerals in 3 days ?
-Gypsy
I should have clarified the funeral activity. Our church offers fo provide and serve a hot luncheon meal for family and friends of the deceased at no charge. It’s really a great ministry of compassion. I am the ministry leader, so whenever our service is requested, I call the volunteers and we all show up to the church hall kitchen and do our thing. Sometimes we serve 25 people, sometimes 150. It’s really a great group of mostly ladies that do this, but at times, it keeps me quite busy. It’s all good

YES, it's allllll good, that is such a caring and thoughtful service to provide the bereaved.
3 x