4 years ago
Good morning Gypsy and Hot4Tener and Bossom
AND Tribe.

Sheesh, I slept in and am just getting my second
cuppa coffee. mmmmmmmmm
must have needed my rest. :)

I am looking back at the Kagems. I love one and
am considering? Must wake up first!!!
They have not had Kagems in a long time.
$$Gone up$$

Prayers allllllllllll around,
Love you guys,
honey
(((hugs)))
Well......Good Morning Sleepy Head 💤

You must've needed the rest. The Kagems are very pretty and yeah the prices have gone up.
Have a great Saturday ❣ -Gypsy
You my dear are probably thru your first pot of
the liquid gold??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
🤯finished first pot about an hour ago 😳😳😳
2 x

Gypsy

Re: Saturday morning coffees on ❗☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning all!
OSOTT has been in my mind too! I’m praying that when they are treating her mom, they examine her too. So I’ve been praying for her and the list. (I don’t mention all individually, just the jewelry forum people...God knows. ) Funeral yesterday, Sunday and Monday, and I’m working today. But only from 10-2. 1st Ross store in our area is opening today!! Who hoo! I’ve been to many others on our travels. It’s my favorite. So I may drop in there later today to buy some things I don’t need. 🤣🤣
Happy Saturday to all.
@Hot4TENER
Good morning---- Love the Ross store ❗❗
It's like a treasure hunt

3 funerals in 3 days ?
-Gypsy
I should have clarified the funeral activity. Our church offers fo provide and serve a hot luncheon meal for family and friends of the deceased at no charge. It’s really a great ministry of compassion. I am the ministry leader, so whenever our service is requested, I call the volunteers and we all show up to the church hall kitchen and do our thing. Sometimes we serve 25 people, sometimes 150. It’s really a great group of mostly ladies that do this, but at times, it keeps me quite busy. It’s all good
I was really hoping it was something along those lines ❣
3 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

@Hot4TENER
Good morning---- Love the Ross store ❗❗
It's like a treasure hunt

3 funerals in 3 days ?
-Gypsy
I should have clarified the funeral activity. Our church offers fo provide and serve a hot luncheon meal for family and friends of the deceased at no charge. It’s really a great ministry of compassion. I am the ministry leader, so whenever our service is requested, I call the volunteers and we all show up to the church hall kitchen and do our thing. Sometimes we serve 25 people, sometimes 150. It’s really a great group of mostly ladies that do this, but at times, it keeps me quite busy. It’s all good
I was really hoping it was something along those lines ❣
Oh dear! If I had 3 loved ones pass away in one week, then I’d definitely be looking to the tribe for emotional support. Thankfully ‘tis not so.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ok, I’m up...I’m up!

I’ve actually been up for about 30 min. It’s now 6:45 a.m.

It’s RAINING here today. It actually started sometime in the middle of the night. We sleep with our window open and I woke up at some point to the sound of rain❣️❣️❣️

A short grocery run today, I feel like making a big pot of soup (no idea what kind yet).

More painting. I ordered a LOT of new paint colors and they arrived late yesterday. I also spied this great wooden paintbrush box with drawers (comes with three sets of my brushes). I told hubby it was a great gift for the artist! He said order it. Happy Daylight Savings!!!🤣🤣🤣

Maybe hubby and I will have movie night tonight.

Thinking of OSOTT and her mom. Ginger and all my forum gals today. Stay safe and healthy.

May your day be rich with peace and contentment💞💞💞
Last edited by RS 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Butterfly

Post by Butterfly » 4 years ago

I am not good at this so forgive me. I am not up to date or familiar with the ladies on this site. I am not very sociable. Low self -esteem.
When I saw the reference about the third funeral , I was shocked. I still may be wrong , but I thought they were members of the family or friends.
I then saw about your church and the meals they provide for those who have lost a loved one. My husband lost his cousin in 2018 . The church he was a member of this provides a meal to the family after the service. This was the first time I have ever attended a service where this is done. It is a rural church and I thought may be it was because people in small communities are closer and are there for others more. I admire you for your willingness to be there for others.
I do not know the situations that members of the forum are dealing with. My prayers are with them .
It puts things into perspective because it is easy to think that your problems are the end of the world , but there are those who are experiencing issues much worse.
It is sunny in NC . in the 50's. My depression tends to have me favor less sunlight . I prefer the hours of sunlight in the Winter.
I am grateful that I have awakened in the morning., However , I dread the thought of having to make it through another day. Sounds terrible I know.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@Butterfly

💞❤️💞
2 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Ok, I’m up...I’m up!

I’ve actually been up for about 30 min. It’s now 6:45 a.m.

It’s RAINING here today. It actually started sometime in the middle of the night. We sleep with our window open and I woke up at some point to the sound of rain❣️❣️❣️

A short grocery run today, I feel like making a big pot of soup (no idea what kind yet).

More painting. I ordered a LOT of new paint colors and they arrived late yesterday. I also spied this great wooden paintbrush box with drawers (comes with three sets of my brushes). I told hubby it was a great gift for the artist! He said order it. Happy Daylight Savings!!!🤣🤣🤣

Maybe hubby and I will have movie night tonight.

Thinking of OSOTT and her mom. Ginger and all my forum gals today. Stay safe and healthy.

May your day be rich with peace and contentment💞💞💞
Good morning RS ❗

Open windows and rain 🥰 the best way to sleep
2 x

Gypsy

Butterfly wrote:
4 years ago
I am not good at this so forgive me. I am not up to date or familiar with the ladies on this site. I am not very sociable. Low self -esteem.
When I saw the reference about the third funeral , I was shocked. I still may be wrong , but I thought they were members of the family or friends.
I then saw about your church and the meals they provide for those who have lost a loved one. My husband lost his cousin in 2018 . The church he was a member of this provides a meal to the family after the service. This was the first time I have ever attended a service where this is done. It is a rural church and I thought may be it was because people in small communities are closer and are there for others more. I admire you for your willingness to be there for others.
I do not know the situations that members of the forum are dealing with. My prayers are with them .
It puts things into perspective because it is easy to think that your problems are the end of the world , but there are those who are experiencing issues much worse.
It is sunny in NC . in the 50's. My depression tends to have me favor less sunlight . I prefer the hours of sunlight in the Winter.
I am grateful that I have awakened in the morning., However , I dread the thought of having to make it through another day. Sounds terrible I know.
@Butterfly Good Morning
I'm glad that you are here this morning and hope to get to know you better ❗ -Gypsy
1 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

I was just logging off and about to go out a bit.
mainly the market. I saw a recipe that I just
have to try tomorrow. phyllo dough cups with
spinach,(as in Stouffer's spinach soufflé) cooked
and mixed together w/fresh mushrooms,sauted
and bacon and garlic and parm. Not gonna be
happy here till I get my hands on that spinach! ha
Any kind of soup sounds good too RS.

Butterfly, "I am glad that yer feet hit the floor
this morning! I hope that the Good Lord touches
you and gives you a song in yer heart!"
Love and prayers, honey
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
I was just logging off and about to go out a bit.
mainly the market. I saw a recipe that I just
have to try tomorrow. phyllo dough cups with
spinach,(as in Stouffer's spinach soufflé) cooked
and mixed together w/fresh mushrooms,sauted
and bacon and garlic and parm. Not gonna be
happy here till I get my hands on that spinach! ha
Any kind of soup sounds good too RS.

Butterfly, "I am glad that yer feet hit the floor
this morning! I hope that the Good Lord touches
you and gives you a song in yer heart!"
Love and prayers, honey
Ooooo, those sound so good. I have three boxes of those mini phyllo cups in the freezer now....hmmmm....👀😜

I will see what kind of soup hubby is in the mood for. He usually asks for beans and ham but I am thinking something with a broth base today. Maybe Zuppa toscana or even my beef veggie over rotini noodles.
0 x