Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
GOOD MORNING GYPSY & TRIBE!!

Wise words Gypsy!

Hope your family remains safe.❤

Sounds like the word is out amongst the feral kitties in your neighborhood! C'mon, there's food & love at Gypsy's house!

It's 27 degrees right now...brrrr! Supposed to be upper 50's. I happily have no plans today which always makes it a good day for me!

Gypsy, good luck with the ring you want & hope your allergies don't make it a miserable day for you.

Wishing the Tribe a better day than yesterday. LOVE, ((HUGS)) & PRAYERS FOR EVERYONE💞
Good Morning Blossom ☕❗

It was cute this morning my inside kitties were sitting in the window watching the 2 bobtailed kitties (Skeeter & Sam) playing on front patio, they turned and looked at me and in sync.......gave me the stink 👁 and hissed at me 😂😂 silly kitties. -Gypsy 💟
😂I'm familiar with that stink eye! As I always put words in pets mouths, your kitties were saying...'Traitor!! If not for you....!

I had one bob tail kitten magically appear on my back porch a few years ago. (Magically because he was too young to have gotten here by himself.) So mistrusting! Thought I'd never catch him...I did. Gotta love 'em all!!💞
2 x

honey

Re: Saturday morning coffees on ❗☕

Post by honey » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
honey wrote:
4 years ago
I was just logging off and about to go out a bit.
mainly the market. I saw a recipe that I just
have to try tomorrow. phyllo dough cups with
spinach,(as in Stouffer's spinach soufflé) cooked
and mixed together w/fresh mushrooms,sauted
and bacon and garlic and parm. Not gonna be
happy here till I get my hands on that spinach! ha
Any kind of soup sounds good too RS.

Butterfly, "I am glad that yer feet hit the floor
this morning! I hope that the Good Lord touches
you and gives you a song in yer heart!"
Love and prayers, honey
Ooooo, those sound so good. I have three boxes of those mini phyllo cups in the freezer now....hmmmm....👀😜

I will see what kind of soup hubby is in the mood for. He usually asks for beans and ham but I am thinking something with a broth base today. Maybe Zuppa toscana or even my beef veggie over rotini noodles.
I am not out the door yet - neighbor dropped in for few.
Yes. I have the phyllo cups toooooo, not the spinach!
Recipe is on Allrecipes. Stuffed mushroom phyllo bites.
Bon Appetite.

Gotta goooooooo, hate the market on Saturday!
3 x

Blossom

OSOTT. Hope today is a better day for you & your mom. We're all thinking of you both.💞
Love, ((Hugs)) & Prayers🙏💞🙏
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
honey wrote:
4 years ago
I was just logging off and about to go out a bit.
mainly the market. I saw a recipe that I just
have to try tomorrow. phyllo dough cups with
spinach,(as in Stouffer's spinach soufflé) cooked
and mixed together w/fresh mushrooms,sauted
and bacon and garlic and parm. Not gonna be
happy here till I get my hands on that spinach! ha
Any kind of soup sounds good too RS.

Butterfly, "I am glad that yer feet hit the floor
this morning! I hope that the Good Lord touches
you and gives you a song in yer heart!"
Love and prayers, honey
Ooooo, those sound so good. I have three boxes of those mini phyllo cups in the freezer now....hmmmm....👀😜

I will see what kind of soup hubby is in the mood for. He usually asks for beans and ham but I am thinking something with a broth base today. Maybe Zuppa toscana or even my beef veggie over rotini noodles.
I am not out the door yet - neighbor dropped in for few.
Yes. I have the phyllo cups toooooo, not the spinach!
Recipe is on Allrecipes. Stuffed mushroom phyllo bites.
Bon Appetite.

Gotta goooooooo, hate the market on Saturday!
I can’t find it😫😫😫😫
0 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Yikes. Kitty #1 had a flea.......BATH TIME 🙀🙀
1 kitty down 2 to go
Kitty #2 & 3 now hiding under the bed
They think they're safe😂😂😂 they're gonna come out eventually.

Oops gotta go kitty #2 sneaking thru livingroom ❣❣
2 x

Blossom

@Gemsnob
Are you ok?💞
Last edited by Blossom 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Blossom

@Rolltide
Hope you are able to check in today!💞
3 x

Blossom

Butterfly wrote:
4 years ago
I am not good at this so forgive me. I am not up to date or familiar with the ladies on this site. I am not very sociable. Low self -esteem.
When I saw the reference about the third funeral , I was shocked. I still may be wrong , but I thought they were members of the family or friends.
I then saw about your church and the meals they provide for those who have lost a loved one. My husband lost his cousin in 2018 . The church he was a member of this provides a meal to the family after the service. This was the first time I have ever attended a service where this is done. It is a rural church and I thought may be it was because people in small communities are closer and are there for others more. I admire you for your willingness to be there for others.
I do not know the situations that members of the forum are dealing with. My prayers are with them .
It puts things into perspective because it is easy to think that your problems are the end of the world , but there are those who are experiencing issues much worse.
It is sunny in NC . in the 50's. My depression tends to have me favor less sunlight . I prefer the hours of sunlight in the Winter.
I am grateful that I have awakened in the morning., However , I dread the thought of having to make it through another day. Sounds terrible I know.
@Butterfly
I thought at first Hot4TENER had lost 3 loved ones too. Glad she clarified! I've lived in small rural communities most of my life & am familiar with churches providing meals after a funeral. The funeral homes have also begun to offer finger food in designated rooms up to time of funeral.

Butterfly, even though you, I & some may not be going through as much as others, it doesn't mean our problems don't matter. For me, it's easier to open up to the caring & supportive members of this forum BECAUSE, I don't know anyone personally. No one here is judgemental. I hope you know we care about you & YOU MATTER💞
3 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Butterfly wrote:
4 years ago
I am not good at this so forgive me. I am not up to date or familiar with the ladies on this site. I am not very sociable. Low self -esteem.
When I saw the reference about the third funeral , I was shocked. I still may be wrong , but I thought they were members of the family or friends.
I then saw about your church and the meals they provide for those who have lost a loved one. My husband lost his cousin in 2018 . The church he was a member of this provides a meal to the family after the service. This was the first time I have ever attended a service where this is done. It is a rural church and I thought may be it was because people in small communities are closer and are there for others more. I admire you for your willingness to be there for others.
I do not know the situations that members of the forum are dealing with. My prayers are with them .
It puts things into perspective because it is easy to think that your problems are the end of the world , but there are those who are experiencing issues much worse.
It is sunny in NC . in the 50's. My depression tends to have me favor less sunlight . I prefer the hours of sunlight in the Winter.
I am grateful that I have awakened in the morning., However , I dread the thought of having to make it through another day. Sounds terrible I know.
@Butterfly
I thought at first Hot4TENER had lost 3 loved ones too. Glad she clarified! I've lived in small rural communities most of my life & am familiar with churches providing meals after a funeral. The funeral homes have also begun to offer finger food in designated rooms up to time of funeral.

Butterfly, even though you, I & some may not be going through as much as others, it doesn't mean our problems don't matter. For me, it's easier to open up to the caring & supportive members of this forum BECAUSE, I don't know anyone personally. No one here is judgemental. I hope you know we care about you & YOU MATTER💞

⬆️⬆️ YES DITTO⬆️⬆️
2 x

Gypsy

Well all 3 kitties have been bathed minimal blood loss occurred and after giving all these baths I'm pretty sure I have NO FLEAS but need a shower 🤗❗❗
3 x