Put Remove items back

Druid

Put Remove items back

Post by Druid » 4 years ago

I noticed the Remove item was taken away from the RA place order.I am very upset about it because I used to choose and remove items I won on RA if I did not want to buy some of them.Without that choice you will lose more customers. You already lost me.Please,put Remove item back.
1 x

RS

Re: Put Remove items back

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Druid wrote:
4 years ago
I noticed the Remove item was taken away from the RA place order.I am very upset about it because I used to choose and remove items I won on RA if I did not want to buy some of them.Without that choice you will lose more customers. You already lost me.Please,put Remove item back.
You can remove the item once you place it in your cart.

Once it’s in your cart go to the item and there will be a little “x” to the right of the item.

Click on that and the item is removed.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Nope...I had that wrong.

Yes you put the item in your cart. But then scroll to the bottom of the page and the item(s) will be there AND a REMOVE button IS there.
2 x

Shmily7

Post by Shmily7 » 4 years ago

There is not a delete button even after going to checkout. There is no X. There is no option to delete, only pay later. :roll: :roll: :roll:
0 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Put one item in your cart, and go to "check out." Look at the bottom of the page and you will see the rest of the items you've won, if any, and these will have the option to remove or place into your cart.

I hope this helps!
2 x