Spring ahead Sunday & ☕☕☕

RS

Re: Spring ahead Sunday & ☕☕☕

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Well see what happens when I haven’t had even half a cup yet.

This IS that thread...🤣🤪🤪

I have no idea what the weather will be like later because my phone is dead, that’s hot I check it! Right now it’s cold. It rained most of the day yesterday. We need it and it helps to clear some of the pollen from the air.

Picking up sonny-boy later this morning. We are all going to a concert tonight.

I know,,,I know.....

It’s here locally and we’ve had the ticket for months.

Ricky Skaggs! Probably hubby’s all time fave country music artist. He even sat next to him on an airplane, not once but TWICE!

He’s very nice.

So that will be fun, Front row center!

Other than that not much here today. Ohhh...fridge cleaning day. Ugh. Horrible job.

HAPPY WOMEN’S DAY💞💞💞💞
Oh WOW I haven't heard any Ricky Skaggs music in such a long time. Truly cant remember his last hit 🤔
Well he went over , back to his roots actually...BLUEGRASS.

It is now Ricky Skaggs and Kentucky Thunder. It’s been that way for quite a long time now. So no more “top 40 country”.

He has won many many awards over the years ( in the past and even recently) but it’s just not mainstream now so unless you follow him you likely wouldn’t know.

He puts on a great show!

I predict after the show Hubby will be mandolin shopping on Monday morning 😜😜😜
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Well see what happens when I haven’t had even half a cup yet.

This IS that thread...🤣🤪🤪

I have no idea what the weather will be like later because my phone is dead, that’s hot I check it! Right now it’s cold. It rained most of the day yesterday. We need it and it helps to clear some of the pollen from the air.

Picking up sonny-boy later this morning. We are all going to a concert tonight.

I know,,,I know.....

It’s here locally and we’ve had the ticket for months.

Ricky Skaggs! Probably hubby’s all time fave country music artist. He even sat next to him on an airplane, not once but TWICE!

He’s very nice.

So that will be fun, Front row center!

Other than that not much here today. Ohhh...fridge cleaning day. Ugh. Horrible job.

HAPPY WOMEN’S DAY💞💞💞💞
Oh WOW I haven't heard any Ricky Skaggs music in such a long time. Truly cant remember his last hit 🤔
Well he went over , back to his roots actually...BLUEGRASS.

It is now Ricky Skaggs and Kentucky Thunder. It’s been that way for quite a long time now. So no more “top 40 country”.

He has won many many awards over the years ( in the past and even recently) but it’s just not mainstream now so unless you follow him you likely wouldn’t know.

He puts on a great show!

I predict after the show Hubby will be mandolin shopping on Monday morning 😜😜😜
Okay, that make sense,.he definitely always has been very talented and Country music has changed & evolved alot. Not that I mind, I like pretty much all music. I dont care for music when it's full of cuss words & violence but other than that I'll give any music a listen
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

We like most music too! And as hubby is older I have gotten to know and enjoy so much more of the older stuff and hubby likes much of what he wasn’t exposed to from my generation!
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

GOOD SUNDAY MORNING TRIBE! !
I do like longer daylight hours but YIKES! I feel like I sprang forward 3 hours instead of one! Wasn't there talk somewhere of doing away with time changes? Not sure if that would be good or bad but...different!

@Gypsy
I'm getting that STINK EYE from critters! Since I speak for them, they're saying 'GET UP!'

LOVE, ((HUGS)) & PRAYERS TO THE TRIBE & ALL THEIR LOVED ONES!!
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning!

Yep...I SPRUNG but now I feel like I overslept. And I AM up later this morning.

@Vicky
I did watch them last night. I did order something too!

@Hot4TENER

Kitty showed up a little plump say you? HE say you? Sounds like a she with little ones🥰 well best of luck. If strays showed up here I’d have so many more critters.

Lovely day to all. Going to post in “coffee’s on”

❤️❤️❤️❤️
You took the thoughts right outta my brain! Stray plump kitty usually equals soon to be mama kitty! Had a stray show up years ago. Couple months later she had kittens on Mar 1st. So...tis the season!
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
GOOD SUNDAY MORNING TRIBE! !
I do like longer daylight hours but YIKES! I feel like I sprang forward 3 hours instead of one! Wasn't there talk somewhere of doing away with time changes? Not sure if that would be good or bad but...different!

@Gypsy
I'm getting that STINK EYE from critters! Since I speak for them, they're saying 'GET UP!'

LOVE, ((HUGS)) & PRAYERS TO THE TRIBE & ALL THEIR LOVED ONES!!
Good morning Blossom
I am all for doing away with "Fall back" time changes
3 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning all! I think your vibes sent a hungry stray kitty to my deck this morning. He or she feasted on a can of tuna since we were not prepared for a feral guest! It’s all black... just like our last cat. And a little plump.., just like our last cat. And he appeared out of nowhere... just like our last cat. 😩! I CANT I CANT I CANT have another pet. It’s just too hard when you lose them ! It’s cute, but I hope it doesn’t come back. If it does, I’ll be kind, but no no no! I can’t take it in. Famous last words. Happy Sunday to all
What are you naming your new kitty?
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning all! I think your vibes sent a hungry stray kitty to my deck this morning. He or she feasted on a can of tuna since we were not prepared for a feral guest! It’s all black... just like our last cat. And a little plump.., just like our last cat. And he appeared out of nowhere... just like our last cat. 😩! I CANT I CANT I CANT have another pet. It’s just too hard when you lose them ! It’s cute, but I hope it doesn’t come back. If it does, I’ll be kind, but no no no! I can’t take it in. Famous last words. Happy Sunday to all
What are you naming your new kitty?
😂😆🤣😂😅😆🤣😅🤣😂😆😂
@Hollie Yup! Been there many, many, many times!

@Hot4TENER I think you already found a name...
You could name this one "Famous Last Words"!
Last edited by Catticus 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Just got home from the church. You people are all too funny! No... this cat can NOT be pregnant! No...we are NOT naming it! No... we aren’t going to see it again! AND DEFINITELY NO CUTE LITTLE KITTENS! NO NO NO!
🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
4 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

@RS
My son got himself a mandolin after hearing it in a couple of Paul McCartney songs. He didn’t get a very expensive one. Ordered it on line. It does sound nice when he plays it from time to time. So I think your right ! Hubby will be getting one
2 x