Spring ahead Sunday & ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Spring ahead Sunday & ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Good Morning Everyone
Did you Spring ahead ⁉️🤗
☕☕☕☕☕Time for coffee ☕☕☕☕☕

🌻 🌺 🌼 💮 🌸 🏵 💮 🌼

I have a note on my bathroom mirror to remind myself that When it comes to forgiveness Remembering is easy, the hardest part is letting go

Sending prayers this morning for everyone and thier families 🙏🙏
There's alot going on these days with illnesses and worry amongst us all and I hope that each finds the strength to bear these burdens and that each of you had a restful evening🙏🙏

There are a few that haven't posted in abit I hope that everyone is okay......We may need to sound the sirens & release the the hounds ❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗

I'm extra achy this morning but leaning over the bathtub bathing the kitties is rough on this old body 😖
But it needed to be done and may have to do again next week, kitties wont be happy either. 😾😿😾

But now its time to check the website and wishlist see if there's anything I think is a GREAT bargain that I cant live without 🤗🤗

Let's all find a reason to do our HAPPY DANCE 🥰

-Gypsy 💃 💃 💃
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Spring ahead Sunday & ☕☕☕

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Good morning Tribe ☕️☕️
HAPPY WOMANS DAY👩🏻🧑🏽👱🏽‍♀️👩🏼‍🦰👧🏽👩‍🦳🧒🏽👩‍🦱🧑🏻🦳
@RS
Well, Good luck finding anything worth ordering, except for ENTERTAINMENT of Nikki and Tenner in concert, the stuff they were hawking was boring and was way overpriced. Shannon is trying👻.
Well that yellow 3ct diamond Bar necklace that Shannon said is coming up, I just bought the white diamond one for my daughter. I know the web was at $339, plus I had a 30% coupon.
Hmm, lets see what its now😬
Anyway, hope everyone is feeling better today 🙏🏻
I KNOW FOR GOD, ITS WOMANS DAY “ EVERYDAY”👍
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Amazing 😏typical of shoplc.
This 3 ct diamond Bar necklace was $339 plus 30% off. I paid a total of $262 including tax and shipping last week.
Now its $379 plus tax and shipping 🙄
2 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Good morning all! I think your vibes sent a hungry stray kitty to my deck this morning. He or she feasted on a can of tuna since we were not prepared for a feral guest! It’s all black... just like our last cat. And a little plump.., just like our last cat. And he appeared out of nowhere... just like our last cat. 😩! I CANT I CANT I CANT have another pet. It’s just too hard when you lose them ! It’s cute, but I hope it doesn’t come back. If it does, I’ll be kind, but no no no! I can’t take it in. Famous last words. Happy Sunday to all
6 x

Gypsy

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning all! I think your vibes sent a hungry stray kitty to my deck this morning. He or she feasted on a can of tuna since we were not prepared for a feral guest! It’s all black... just like our last cat. And a little plump.., just like our last cat. And he appeared out of nowhere... just like our last cat. 😩! I CANT I CANT I CANT have another pet. It’s just too hard when you lose them ! It’s cute, but I hope it doesn’t come back. If it does, I’ll be kind, but no no no! I can’t take it in. Famous last words. Happy Sunday to all
Good Morning Hot4TENER,
You might as well pick out a name for your new kitty ❣❣❣❣ kitty ate tuna......kitty will be back

😻😻😻😻😻😻 -Gypsy
6 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Good Morning Hot4TENER,
You might as well pick out a name for your new kitty ❣❣❣❣ kitty ate tuna......kitty will be back

😻😻😻😻😻😻 -Gypsy
Nope not gonna take him in! He can be our cute little outdoor visitor. Weather is getting milder so I won’t feel too bad. Although the last one appeared in the spring, this one will surely disappear soon I hope. With the last one, I gave in in the fall. At night it was cold so I was putting blankets on high in the dryer and putting then on the padded deck chairs for him so he’d b warm for a while at night. I finally caved in before Halloween b cuz he was all black and i was afraid some kook would take him and torture him. ( I hear that can happen with black cats around Halloween). So I took him in just for the week of Halloween. That week lasted about 12 years. Nope... don’t miss the hair, and I never wanna go thru the pain of watching a beloved pet suffer in its dying days again. I think I’m gonna hide all the tuna from my husband and boys or else this could play out exactly the same!!!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Good morning!

Yep...I SPRUNG but now I feel like I overslept. And I AM up later this morning.

@Vicky
I did watch them last night. I did order something too!

@Hot4TENER

Kitty showed up a little plump say you? HE say you? Sounds like a she with little ones🥰 well best of luck. If strays showed up here I’d have so many more critters.

Lovely day to all. Going to post in “coffee’s on”

❤️❤️❤️❤️
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Well see what happens when I haven’t had even half a cup yet.

This IS that thread...🤣🤪🤪

I have no idea what the weather will be like later because my phone is dead, that’s hot I check it! Right now it’s cold. It rained most of the day yesterday. We need it and it helps to clear some of the pollen from the air.

Picking up sonny-boy later this morning. We are all going to a concert tonight.

I know,,,I know.....

It’s here locally and we’ve had the ticket for months.

Ricky Skaggs! Probably hubby’s all time fave country music artist. He even sat next to him on an airplane, not once but TWICE!

He’s very nice.

So that will be fun, Front row center!

Other than that not much here today. Ohhh...fridge cleaning day. Ugh. Horrible job.

HAPPY WOMEN’S DAY💞💞💞💞
1 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning!

Yep...I SPRUNG but now I feel like I overslept. And I AM up later this morning.

@Vicky
I did watch them last night. I did order something too!

@Hot4TENER

Kitty showed up a little plump say you? HE say you? Sounds like a she with little ones🥰 well best of luck. If strays showed up here I’d have so many more critters.

Lovely day to all. Going to post in “coffee’s on”

❤️❤️❤️❤️
😂🤣😂🤣 Yep I caught the "plump kitty" description too !!
2 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Well see what happens when I haven’t had even half a cup yet.

This IS that thread...🤣🤪🤪

I have no idea what the weather will be like later because my phone is dead, that’s hot I check it! Right now it’s cold. It rained most of the day yesterday. We need it and it helps to clear some of the pollen from the air.

Picking up sonny-boy later this morning. We are all going to a concert tonight.

I know,,,I know.....

It’s here locally and we’ve had the ticket for months.

Ricky Skaggs! Probably hubby’s all time fave country music artist. He even sat next to him on an airplane, not once but TWICE!

He’s very nice.

So that will be fun, Front row center!

Other than that not much here today. Ohhh...fridge cleaning day. Ugh. Horrible job.

HAPPY WOMEN’S DAY💞💞💞💞
Oh WOW I haven't heard any Ricky Skaggs music in such a long time. Truly cant remember his last hit 🤔
1 x