But where is Adi? 😜😜
3 x

Blossom

Re: Ok, don’t throw things at me...

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
But where is Adi? 😜😜
Throwing nothing! I rarely watch anymore so didn't realize he was MIA...Hmmmm?
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
But where is Adi? 😜😜
Throwing nothing! I rarely watch anymore so didn't realize he was MIA...Hmmmm?
Really when I watch “watch” more like listen...is when I am painting or folding clothes. I’ve been painting a lot lately so I’ve had it on. Realized I haven’t heard (a’hem) him lately. Not since they changed hosts schedules.
3 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Hello everyone! I usually have the mute button on because of the screaming and/or endless laughing. That doesn’t help my anxiety. Have not seen Adi for a good while. Maybe he won’t be a host anymore? 🌸
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Adi mentioned that him and his wife are going on vacation to Vegas. HE WILL BE BACK😏
4 x

Grizzy

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

Adi is on right now !!!
1 x

ChiChi2

Post by ChiChi2 » 4 years ago

It was a glorious few days
2 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 4 years ago

Who would go to Vegas during a viral outbreak? Oh, forgot who the topic was about....I think Vegas would be the ultimate last place to be right now.
RS: I tried to respond to your gracious email, in which you and Gypsy included me in the tribe, but I had Wi-Fi problems. I use a tablet, with Dish, (I don't have a texting cell phone, yes really) and we have a young Red Tail Hawk that keeps using the dish as a perch. Had to cover it with chicken wire. The dish, not the hawk. But, thank you for the inclusion! Oh, and we have a woman here that does the painted rock treasure hunt thing. I use to paint river rock animals. Came out pretty good but I got bored with it. I don't seem to have the patience or eyesight like before. Still like making jewelry for fun, or give away. Glad you got rain. Only clouds here. 😥😥
2 x