Happy with CS

Jo

Happy with CS

Post by Jo » 4 years ago

I've seen lots of posts where people have been dissatisfied with the Shoplc customer service. I just wanted to share my experience. I returned an item that, in my opinion, was defective. It was a multi strand garnet beaded necklace with silver circles in front. It was very pretty, but the clasp in back was off center by about 2 inches. When the refund was issued, Shoplc kept almost $10. I then sent them an email asking why, when the item was defective, did they keep that money ? They first responded saying they saw no defect. A short time later I got another email telling me the CS rep was going to submit the request to issue me the rest of the refund. I see in my bank account they have, indeed, sent the $9.72. So, in this instance they did right by me, and I appreciate it.
6 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Happy with CS

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Jo wrote:
4 years ago
I've seen lots of posts where people have been dissatisfied with the Shoplc customer service. I just wanted to share my experience. I returned an item that, in my opinion, was defective. It was a multi strand garnet beaded necklace with silver circles in front. It was very pretty, but the clasp in back was off center by about 2 inches. When the refund was issued, Shoplc kept almost $10. I then sent them an email asking why, when the item was defective, did they keep that money ? They first responded saying they saw no defect. A short time later I got another email telling me the CS rep was going to submit the request to issue me the rest of the refund. I see in my bank account they have, indeed, sent the $9.72. So, in this instance they did right by me, and I appreciate it.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for sharing your story! I am happy that they were able to resolve the issue to your satisfaction!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Please allow me to chime in here as well.

Yesterday I too received SUPERB customer service from SLC.

A HUGE THANK YOU to Preston, Danielle and Danielle in CS. You all went ABOVE and BEYOND❣️❣️❣️
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I noticed they now have a yes and no survey after you speak with them to see if your satisfied, I bet this will make those who were not doing their job work a little harder when you call them, I am happy to see this option now.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I noticed they now have a yes and no survey after you speak with them to see if your satisfied, I bet this will make those who were not doing their job work a little harder when you call them, I am happy to see this option now.
I am happy they have it too! Only wish they had one for their IT dept. Keyloggers after meme meme me again Seee? ⬅️⬅️⬅️⬅️⬅️
4 x