Re: Monday ☕☕Coffees on ☕☕

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Good morning everyone!

I hope everyone is having a good day!
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Good afternoon lovlies! Hope you are doing well. It's supposed to be in the mid 60's today. Spring is in the air! Today is the first day in four that a migraine hasn't kept me in bed. I hope that's the end, at least for awhile. My oldest has three appointments this week including one today. Glad I'm feeling better. I will pop in and out today. I still have a lot to catch up on. Have a blessed day! 💓
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning everyone!

Well Good Morning Moderator Preston 🤗❗
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning everyone!

Good morning! I hope you and all the mods are as well!

Nice to see you join in🥰🥰
2 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning all🥰🥰🥰

I certainly slept late this morning. Hubby got up before me! We did get home late from the concert last night and stayed up another couple of hours past that so....sleepy this morning.

Partly cloudy and on 62 here later today. Hubby is going to mow the yard. More painting for me and just getting ready for our houseguest who will be here Wednesday afternoon.

Hubby has (possibly) jury duty tomorrow. Yippee 🤪🤪🤪

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. I hope OSOTT, CAT, GINGER, VICKY, BLOSSOM, BUTTERFLY AND ROLLTIDE are doing okay today. I think the hopes and prayers are working...keep them going everyone💞💞💞
Good Morning RS. ☕☕
Have a extra cuppa to wake up ❗ How was the concert ??? I'll bet it was really good -Gypsy
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Good afternoon lovlies! Hope you are doing well. It's supposed to be in the mid 60's today. Spring is in the air! Today is the first day in four that a migraine hasn't kept me in bed. I hope that's the end, at least for awhile. My oldest has three appointments this week including one today. Glad I'm feeling better. I will pop in and out today. I still have a lot to catch up on. Have a blessed day! 💓
Nice to see you. I know migraines are a chronic thing so hoping they stay away for a good long while. Don’t you just despise appointments? I know I do. Have a great day despite them💞💞💞
2 x

Gypsy

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Morning Gemsnob - happy that you are feeling better.
Migraines are a nightmare. -Gypsy
2 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Happy you finally got over your migraine. They are no fun. Thankfully, I don't get them like I used too. I do get tension headaches 2 to 3 times a week. A couple of Excedrin Tension and 2 baby aspirin clears them up pretty fast. :)
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning all🥰🥰🥰

I certainly slept late this morning. Hubby got up before me! We did get home late from the concert last night and stayed up another couple of hours past that so....sleepy this morning.

Partly cloudy and on 62 here later today. Hubby is going to mow the yard. More painting for me and just getting ready for our houseguest who will be here Wednesday afternoon.

Hubby has (possibly) jury duty tomorrow. Yippee 🤪🤪🤪

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. I hope OSOTT, CAT, GINGER, VICKY, BLOSSOM, BUTTERFLY AND ROLLTIDE are doing okay today. I think the hopes and prayers are working...keep them going everyone💞💞💞
Good Morning RS. ☕☕
Have a extra cuppa to wake up ❗ How was the concert ??? I'll bet it was really good -Gypsy
Oh my my my....It was AWESOME! He and his band played straight through, no intermission!

A lot of audience interaction. Afterwards he did a meet and greet💞💞

We all bought stuff beforehand (t-shirts, cd’s, hats and photos) he chatted with us, took pictures with us and signed everything!

GOT MY T-Shirt...WOOHOOOOO❣️❣️❣️

Ricky asked me to hold the shirt taught. I did but apparently not enough at first. He laughed and said “Girl, do you want my name to look like a kindergartener signed it...pull it tight!“ Lol🤣🤣🤣

He is so talented and such a nice nice man.

Needless to say Hubby is on Cloud9 after hubby reminded him of sitting next to him two times on AA. Ricky remembered it! He said “I knew I recognized you when I saw you and your family in the first row”.

What a nice man...
2 x

Shop4joy

Post by Shop4joy » 4 years ago

MORNING!!
Blessings and Prayers continue!
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
3 x