Gemsnob

Re: Monday ☕☕Coffees on ☕☕

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Shop4joy wrote:
4 years ago
MORNING!!
Blessings and Prayers continue!
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
How are you? It's good to see you! I hope and pray you are getting better and feeling better.❤️
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Shop4joy wrote:
4 years ago
MORNING!!
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Shop4joy 🤗🤗 Good morning How are you feeling ??
It's so nice to hear from you ❣❣ -Gypsy
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Shop4joy wrote:
4 years ago
MORNING!!
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Good to see you💞💞💞 how are you?
1 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Happy Monday Friends, I finally made it to this thread 🤣 I hope you all are enjoying the day, it’s a sunny day here, almost 60 degrees already. I’m doing housework since the grandkids were here all weekend. I’m still not adjusting to the hour ahead, I feel like I should have stayed in bed longer. I’m sending healing thoughts and prayers to everyone, miss you all and will try to check in again later today. Ginger 💛💛
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Happy Monday Friends, I finally made it to this thread 🤣 I hope you all are enjoying the day, it’s a sunny day here, almost 60 degrees already. I’m doing housework since the grandkids were here all weekend. I’m still not adjusting to the hour ahead, I feel like I should have stayed in bed longer. I’m sending healing thoughts and prayers to everyone, miss you all and will try to check in again later today. Ginger 💛💛
Good afternoon Ginger ❣ its nice to see you, hope you and your family are doing better and that you have been able to get some rest -Gypsy
2 x