Monday ☕☕Coffees on ☕☕

Gypsy

Monday ☕☕Coffees on ☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Good Monday Morning to ALL. ❣❣🥰🤗🥰🤗🥰🤗🥰🤗🥰🤗🥰

☕☕Mondays need the BIG coffee mugs☕☕
Morning coffee includes morning prayers 🙏💜🙏for friends in need. There has been so much illness and heartbreak 💔 but with our prayer circle we continue to stay strong for each other

If you are new to the forum WELCOME ❗ Jump on in and join the conversations. There are lots of interesting conversations going on different threads or start your own. Whats on your mind today ⁉️ Let's get to know each other. 😀IMO you won't find a nicer or more supportive group so PLEASE dont be shy 🦋🌺🦋🌺

Weather wise , in my neck of the woods, its gonna be a beautiful week, 80's during the day & 60's at night.

My kitties have finally forgiven me for thier baths 😻
Hot4TENER - Sheba , Midnight , Shadow , Stormy just a few ideas for your "outside kitty's" name 😻

Time to finish my coffee ☕☕
And you know what I'm going to say next.........

Find a reason to do your HAPPY DANCE ❣ 💃💃
-GYPSY
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Monday ☕☕Coffees on ☕☕

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

MONDAY, MONDAY — SO GOOD TO ME☕️☕️☕️👻
But this Monday, Monday couldn't guarantee☹️
That Monday evening we would be virus FREE🐉

GOOD MORNING @Gypsy
Good morning Tribe ❤️❤️🥰
LET TODAY’S SUNSHINE LIGHT UP YOUR LIFE😃

Kudo’s to Mamma’s and the Pappa’s and Debbie Boone🗣🗣
3 x

Gypsy

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
MONDAY, MONDAY — SO GOOD TO ME☕️☕️☕️👻
But this Monday, Monday couldn't guarantee☹️
That Monday evening we would be virus FREE🐉

GOOD MORNING @Gypsy
Good morning Tribe ❤️❤️🥰
LET TODAY’S SUNSHINE LIGHT UP YOUR LIFE😃

Kudo’s to Mamma’s and the Pappa’s and Debbie Boone🗣🗣
GOOD MORNING Vicky ☕🤗
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

GOOD MONDAY MORNING TRIBE! !

Good morning Gypsy😻
Good morning Vicky🎶

No words of wisdom to give so I will need to borrow each of yours!

50s & 60s for high temps this week. Spring is springing!

PRAYERS FOR EVERYONE THAT TODAY WILL BE BETTER THAN YESTERDAY!💜💜💜💜
2 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
GOOD MONDAY MORNING TRIBE! !

Good morning Gypsy😻
Good morning Vicky🎶

No words of wisdom to give so I will need to borrow each of yours!

50s & 60s for high temps this week. Spring is springing!

PRAYERS FOR EVERYONE THAT TODAY WILL BE BETTER THAN YESTERDAY!💜💜💜💜
Good Monday Morning to you Blossom 🌺☕🌺☕
2 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Good morning! I’m posting with pillow marks still on my face. I slept in a little today, although with the time change I guess it’s really only 8:40. I’m pleased to report that the black cat ( WHICH SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS 🤣) has not come this morning. I’m sure it’s comfortably purring in it’s nice warm home with its loving owner from whom it escaped from yesterday. At least that’s the vision I’d like to have. Ok this very minute a loose German shepherd looking dog just came up my deck stairs and stole the empty tuna can from yesterday! WTH? Followed by an apparent neighbor lady who I haven’t seen before that said she can’t catch her dog. I may as well put a sign on my deck that says “ give me your tired , your weary, your poor”... whatever that saying is. Well that was enuf excitement for this morning! Onward to a third cup of joe and the rest of my day! Good thoughts and prayers are with you all
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning! I’m posting with pillow marks still on my face. I slept in a little today, although with the time change I guess it’s really only 8:40. I’m pleased to report that the black cat ( WHICH SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS 🤣) has not come this morning. I’m sure it’s comfortably purring in it’s nice warm home with its loving owner from whom it escaped from yesterday. At least that’s the vision I’d like to have. Ok this very minute a loose German shepherd looking dog just came up my deck stairs and stole the empty tuna can from yesterday! WTH? Followed by an apparent neighbor lady who I haven’t seen before that said she can’t catch her dog. I may as well put a sign on my deck that says “ give me your tired , your weary, your poor”... whatever that saying is. Well that was enuf excitement for this morning! Onward to a third cup of joe and the rest of my day! Good thoughts and prayers are with you all
Not to worry, kitty was waiting for doggie to go home??

Seriously, I hope your vision is right!!
3 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Good morning everyone. I just crawled out of bed. Mom's nurse has been here to take blood for her INR . Not much planned for today. Going to drag out mom's checkbook and write out her checks for her bills. Might go to grocery. Nice temp expected this week. Up in th 60's. 90 percent chance of rain today. ( don't really need groceries.... just need to get out for awhile. ) I can ALWAYS use an extra couple of gallons of milk. ( I just really need to get a cow ) My morning prayers are out of the way...... seem like me and the fellow upstairs are having longer conversations. Heading to the kitchen to get my cappuccino... sausage with legs glued to my thigh. Gosh, I really hate to disturb the pooch. I hope everybody has a beautiful day today ..... and of course a good week. Stay safe .... Angelflutter
4 x

Gypsy

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning everyone. I just crawled out of bed. Mom's nurse has been here to take blood for her INR . Not much planned for today. Going to drag out mom's checkbook and write out her checks for her bills. Might go to grocery. Nice temp expected this week. Up in th 60's. 90 percent chance of rain today. ( don't really need groceries.... just need to get out for awhile. ) I can ALWAYS use an extra couple of gallons of milk. ( I just really need to get a cow ) My morning prayers are out of the way...... seem like me and the fellow upstairs are having longer conversations. Heading to the kitchen to get my cappuccino... sausage with legs glued to my thigh. Gosh, I really hate to disturb the pooch. I hope everybody has a beautiful day today ..... and of course a good week. Stay safe .... Angelflutter
Good Morning to you Angelflutter ☕
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Good morning all🥰🥰🥰

I certainly slept late this morning. Hubby got up before me! We did get home late from the concert last night and stayed up another couple of hours past that so....sleepy this morning.

Partly cloudy and on 62 here later today. Hubby is going to mow the yard. More painting for me and just getting ready for our houseguest who will be here Wednesday afternoon.

Hubby has (possibly) jury duty tomorrow. Yippee 🤪🤪🤪

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. I hope OSOTT, CAT, GINGER, VICKY, BLOSSOM, BUTTERFLY AND ROLLTIDE are doing okay today. I think the hopes and prayers are working...keep them going everyone💞💞💞
2 x