Very Strange

Blossom

Re: Very Strange

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
My best friend past away last summer, she had just turned 58 years old. She had been tired and thought it was just from working a lot but it turned out she was in heart failure and needed a heart, she never knew she had a heart issue except for murmur as a kid. Today I was listening to my messages on my phone, I listened to the first two and deleted them but when I heard the voice of the third and last message I almost fell out of my seat and then I began to cry, it was my friend who passed and by what she said I assume she left it right before going into surgery. I listen and delete my messages every day so I have no idea how I would have just got this message now, it was left on my house phone. I now saved it so when I am missing her I can listen to it and hear her voice. My friend Violet was with me thru everything with the crazy ex and I do not know how I would have got by without her.
@GemLover
I have no words...💞
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I have my parents pictures all over the house. I love seeing them. Yes I cry, but I also speak and pray to them. Sometimes I have vivid dreams of them, especially my Mom. So real. I feel bad when I wake up and realize that they were just dreams.
I have my favorite picture of my mom, dad and me as a screensaver. I was coming from the ER,really tired but couldn't pass their house without a hug. Their neighbor had a camera and snapped a pic. No one posed. It was just me hugging the loves of my life🤗

@Amy
I understand the crying😥 I cry too, but their pictures bring back cherished memories, that I never want to fade.
I BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE CONSTANTLY REMINDING GOD TO LOOK AFTER THEIR BABIES🤩
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

@Vicky It is said when you dream of someone you have loss they are really coming to you in your dreams to let you know they are still around and coming with a message or just letting you know they love you.
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Thanks for telling me that @Gem Lover ❤️
3 x

William

Post by William » 4 years ago

Gem Lover --- so sorry you lost your friend !!! And she was ONLY 58 !!! Young!

And to those who have lost their parents--- Yes it IS terrible I have lost both --

I DO BELIEVE that they are all in a place of comfort and tranquility ! I BELIEVE that there MUST be MORE than just these bags of bone tissue and water that we walk around in for 40 to 80 years! Many people apparently do not believe in God -- I am sorry but I MUST --- Why would there be such beautiful flowers --- why would the earth produce such Incredible gemstones --- Juat as an example ! there had to be some direction of all this matter and material !

Like Gem Lover --- I believe that when you see the people you love in your dreams --- there is a small decrease of the dimension between them and us and they are a comfort --- I do not believe that that is just the "subconcious" mind !
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

William wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover --- so sorry you lost your friend !!! And she was ONLY 58 !!! Young!

And to those who have lost their parents--- Yes it IS terrible I have lost both --

I DO BELIEVE that they are all in a place of comfort and tranquility ! I BELIEVE that there MUST be MORE than just these bags of bone tissue and water that we walk around in for 40 to 80 years! Many people apparently do not believe in God -- I am sorry but I MUST --- Why would there be such beautiful flowers --- why would the earth produce such Incredible gemstones --- Juat as an example ! there had to be some direction of all this matter and material !

Like Gem Lover --- I believe that when you see the people you love in your dreams --- there is a small decrease of the dimension between them and us and they are a comfort --- I do not believe that that is just the "subconcious" mind !
@William

I have to agree with you!

I was once listening to a conversation between two people, one a believer & one not. The believer said ''I'd rather believe & be wrong than not believe & be wrong". Kinda thought that summed it up nicely.
5 x

William

That is P E R F E C T Blossum
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Amy wrote:
4 years ago
I wish I was a stronger woman, but I can’t even look at pictures of my parents because I can’t stop crying. I will never get over losing them. Some people just cope better than others. You should feel good that you can handle this. 🌸
@Amy

Amy, my sis and I are the exact same way. Cannot look at photos or even listen to certain songs, etc. It does NOT comfort us. It's like pouring salt onto a wound. It hurts and upsets us. We wish so much we could be like others, but we never have been and still aren't. When they die, we will not be able to handle it.
💞🌺💞
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

@William Thank you William. I to believe in God and I believe our body is just a borrowed vessel that holds our soul while here on Earth and that when we die our soul moves on to another place.
4 x

William

I Also Agree with you GemLover !!!

( BTW Glad for your Wins on the Auctions!! Impressive !)

I believe that someday you will be able to see your best friend again !

We are here for a short time only on a journey to another place !

Thanks !!!
5 x