Did the get rid of where you could see your past orders ?

Angelflutter

Did the get rid of where you could see your past orders ?

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

.Am I losing my mind or my memory. I can't seem to find the list of my past orders. I've found them before. They even had pictures and you didn't need to click on the item number.... they were just there. Now I can't find anything. Am I doing something wrong. That was the one thing I really liked. The list with the item picture just popping up. I hated having to click each item number for the item to show. Now... NOTHING. HELP.... :(
1 x

Blossom

Re: Did the get rid of where you could see your past orders ?

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
.Am I losing my mind or my memory. I can't seem to find the list of my past orders. I've found them before. They even had pictures and you didn't need to click on the item number.... they were just there. Now I can't find anything. Am I doing something wrong. That was the one thing I really liked. The list with the item picture just popping up. I hated having to click each item number for the item to show. Now... NOTHING. HELP.... :(
If I go to my 'order history' I can pull mine up. I've always had to click on each individual order to see pics though.
0 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I think if you go into the online auction (even if it wasn't an auction item) and click on watch list and then go down on the left to order history and click on it- it will show your most recent purchases. There is a place to click on how far you want to go back. (this month-six months etc)
1 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 4 years ago

To the right of "community forum" should be your name. Click on it and a drop down menu should appear. Just go down to "order history ". It shows everything you've ever ordered, picture, description, price, etc. Click around, there's anything you'd want to know.
0 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Thank you JQ and Blossom. That DID work. Muscle memory kicked in as well. For a minute I totally thought that I had lost my ever lovin' mind. I've kind of had a rough day. There was a time maybe a couple of months ago that I did click in and got a list of everything that I have ordered since way back when, starting with the last item that I had ordered. They were listed with the picture of the item, the date ordered and a complete description of what was ordered. ( Like on the regular item description page ) I got that page 2 times... then never again. It went to just the item number and I had to click the item number to bring up the picture. OMG, it must have been a fluke. I wish it was still that way. It was nice. There is a ring that I had ordered years ago, but I don't remember what the agate was. I have been thinking it was Red Lace agate.... but what I have seen doesn't look like what I remember the stone looking like on my ring. ( I know they won't be identical ) But what I have seen isn't even close. So now I am not sure it was Red Lace agate. And I can't remember what year I ordered it in. It was a ring my mom liked and managed to talk me out of it. I gave it to her. She misplaced it. I always knew when I gave it to her that I would eventually get it back. But haven't found it yet. I still have a lot of boxes of mom's to go through that I have put in storage. Hopefully I will find it in one of them. Luckily, I did find my 3 stone quad A Tanzanite surrounded by diamonds that she had talked me out of. I ordered it from Gemporia about 12 years ago. Lord have mercy.... between the two of us
.... we could open a jewelry store and about 1/ 4 of her stuff is stuff that I have either bought for her or given to her out of my jewelry. Yup, I definitely knew the way to my mama's heart. Since she's moved in with me.... we watch under 10 and one for one and Terrific Tuesdays. When she wants to by she looks at me and points at the item and nods her head...... my que to get on the phone and order it for her. She wears her jewelry here. She isn't able to walk well enough to get out, but even here in her jammies, I put her jewelry on her. Bless her heart.
6 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you JQ and Blossom. That DID work. Muscle memory kicked in as well. For a minute I totally thought that I had lost my ever lovin' mind. I've kind of had a rough day. There was a time maybe a couple of months ago that I did click in and got a list of everything that I have ordered since way back when, starting with the last item that I had ordered. They were listed with the picture of the item, the date ordered and a complete description of what was ordered. ( Like on the regular item description page ) I got that page 2 times... then never again. It went to just the item number and I had to click the item number to bring up the picture. OMG, it must have been a fluke. I wish it was still that way. It was nice. There is a ring that I had ordered years ago, but I don't remember what the agate was. I have been thinking it was Red Lace agate.... but what I have seen doesn't look like what I remember the stone looking like on my ring. ( I know they won't be identical ) But what I have seen isn't even close. So now I am not sure it was Red Lace agate. And I can't remember what year I ordered it in. It was a ring my mom liked and managed to talk me out of it. I gave it to her. She misplaced it. I always knew when I gave it to her that I would eventually get it back. But haven't found it yet. I still have a lot of boxes of mom's to go through that I have put in storage. Hopefully I will find it in one of them. Luckily, I did find my 3 stone quad A Tanzanite surrounded by diamonds that she had talked me out of. I ordered it from Gemporia about 12 years ago. Lord have mercy.... between the two of us
.... we could open a jewelry store and about 1/ 4 of her stuff is stuff that I have either bought for her or given to her out of my jewelry. Yup, I definitely knew the way to my mama's heart. Since she's moved in with me.... we watch under 10 and one for one and Terrific Tuesdays. When she wants to by she looks at me and points at the item and nods her head...... my que to get on the phone and order it for her. She wears her jewelry here. She isn't able to walk well enough to get out, but even here in her jammies, I put her jewelry on her. Bless her heart.
You are a great daughter! I'm so glad joy is being delivered to her💞
1 x