Tuesday Morning ☕☕☕

Blossom

Re: Tuesday Morning ☕☕☕

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Do you have a stair basket?

I got one and stuff that needs to go upstairs at some point goes in the basket and then I can tote more things at once. It also looks cute on the stairs.

Go...go have your ☕️☕️☕️❣️
No stair basket, have considered but my luck there would be a cat in it wanting a free ride to the top! I never go up or down with empty hands...gotta make the most of each trip!
3 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Good Tuesday Morning All ❣🌝
I've had several cups of ☕☕☕ and stretched my sore muscles, wrestling that darn alligator again last night 🐊🐊

Morning prayers that a peaceful healing sleep blessed each of you.. And that we are able to stay positive while going about our days OSOTT I pray that you & your mom are resting healing & gathering your strength

🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜

I send my love
On angel wings
To brush your brow
With whispered kiss....
I send my love
On angel wings
To hold you close.....
Safe in my pocket
Of prayer

(written by my Aunt)

💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏

Our weather is great, temps in the 80's . Sadly I haven't been to the beach in awhile and now I'll wait till Spring break is over. I get to go do laundry today and truth be told....I'd rather clean the toilet 😳🤯 I dont look forward to all the up & down trips on the stairs. But its gotta be done......so trip to grocery store and laundrymat cant be delayed another day.

I wish I had a jokes or a funny story to help lift everyones spirits but I dont....... unless you count the time that when my youngest son was about 3 years old he stripped naked and ran into the livingroom giggling and wiggling his little butt and then just as quickly turned around and ran back to his room. What's funny about that you ask.....
Husband and I were having coffee with our preacher and his wife 😳 all I could think to say..."Would you like more coffee "??? 😂😂KIDS ❣❣❣

So find your HAPPY place & a reason to DANCE ❗ ❗

💃 💞 💃 💞 💃 -Gypsy
Ha! cute story. Here's my similar experience...a younger couple with two toddler/preschool boys used to live next door to us. The one boy used to have penchant for just taking his bottoms off and run around the yard half naked saying "You can't catch me!" . Often the parents were busy with yard work, so it would take a few seconds for them to catch him and scold him. One time the father, embarrassed, said to me "I don't know why he does that." I replied, " Usually kids imitate what they see going on in their homes." I winked at him and promptly went back to my perennial garden. :lol: :lol:
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Good Tuesday Morning All ❣🌝
I've had several cups of ☕☕☕ and stretched my sore muscles, wrestling that darn alligator again last night 🐊🐊

Morning prayers that a peaceful healing sleep blessed each of you.. And that we are able to stay positive while going about our days OSOTT I pray that you & your mom are resting healing & gathering your strength

🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜

I send my love
On angel wings
To brush your brow
With whispered kiss....
I send my love
On angel wings
To hold you close.....
Safe in my pocket
Of prayer

(written by my Aunt)

💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏

Our weather is great, temps in the 80's . Sadly I haven't been to the beach in awhile and now I'll wait till Spring break is over. I get to go do laundry today and truth be told....I'd rather clean the toilet 😳🤯 I dont look forward to all the up & down trips on the stairs. But its gotta be done......so trip to grocery store and laundrymat cant be delayed another day.

I wish I had a jokes or a funny story to help lift everyones spirits but I dont....... unless you count the time that when my youngest son was about 3 years old he stripped naked and ran into the livingroom giggling and wiggling his little butt and then just as quickly turned around and ran back to his room. What's funny about that you ask.....
Husband and I were having coffee with our preacher and his wife 😳 all I could think to say..."Would you like more coffee "??? 😂😂KIDS ❣❣❣

So find your HAPPY place & a reason to DANCE ❗ ❗

💃 💞 💃 💞 💃 -Gypsy
Ha! cute story. Here's my similar experience...a younger couple with two toddler/preschool boys used to live next door to us. The one boy used to have penchant for just taking his bottoms off and run around the yard half naked saying "You can't catch me!" . Often the parents were busy with yard work, so it would take a few seconds for them to catch him and scold him. One time the father, embarrassed, said to me "I don't know why he does that." I replied, " Usually kids imitate what they see going on in their homes." I winked at him and promptly went back to my perennial garden. :lol: :lol:
@Hot4TENER
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 Too.cute ❗❗❗❗-Gypsy
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

-
Don't know about you all but I am hoping to hear from OSOTT if she is not too tired and Catticus, if she has energy after her folks' doctor appointments. Hopefully today (hint hint from Mamasan)
3 x