Tuesday Morning ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Tuesday Morning ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Good Tuesday Morning All ❣🌝
I've had several cups of ☕☕☕ and stretched my sore muscles, wrestling that darn alligator again last night 🐊🐊

Morning prayers that a peaceful healing sleep blessed each of you.. And that we are able to stay positive while going about our days OSOTT I pray that you & your mom are resting healing & gathering your strength

🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜

I send my love
On angel wings
To brush your brow
With whispered kiss....
I send my love
On angel wings
To hold you close.....
Safe in my pocket
Of prayer

(written by my Aunt)

💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏

Our weather is great, temps in the 80's . Sadly I haven't been to the beach in awhile and now I'll wait till Spring break is over. I get to go do laundry today and truth be told....I'd rather clean the toilet 😳🤯 I dont look forward to all the up & down trips on the stairs. But its gotta be done......so trip to grocery store and laundrymat cant be delayed another day.

I wish I had a jokes or a funny story to help lift everyones spirits but I dont....... unless you count the time that when my youngest son was about 3 years old he stripped naked and ran into the livingroom giggling and wiggling his little butt and then just as quickly turned around and ran back to his room. What's funny about that you ask.....
Husband and I were having coffee with our preacher and his wife 😳 all I could think to say..."Would you like more coffee "??? 😂😂KIDS ❣❣❣

So find your HAPPY place & a reason to DANCE ❗ ❗

💃 💞 💃 💞 💃 -Gypsy
2 x

Catticus

Re: Tuesday Morning ☕☕☕

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
I've had several cups of ☕☕☕ and stretched my sore muscles, wrestling that darn alligator again last night 🐊🐊

Morning prayers that a peaceful healing sleep blessed each of you.. And that we are able to stay positive while going about our days OSOTT I pray that you & your mom are resting healing & gathering your strength

🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜

I send my love
On angel wings
To brush your brow
With whispered kiss....
I send my love
On angel wings
To hold you close.....
Safe in my pocket
Of prayer

(written by my Aunt)

💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏

Our weather is great, temps in the 80's . Sadly I haven't been to the beach in awhile and now I'll wait till Spring break is over. I get to go do laundry today and truth be told....I'd rather clean the toilet 😳🤯 I dont look forward to all the up & down trips on the stairs. But its gotta be done......so trip to grocery store and laundrymat cant be delayed another day.

I wish I had a jokes or a funny story to help lift everyones spirits but I dont....... unless you count the time that when
my youngest son was about 3 years old he stripped naked and ran into the livingroom giggling and wiggling his little butt and then just as quickly turned around and ran back to his room. What's funny about that you ask.....
Husband and I were having coffee with our preacher and his wife

😳 all I could think to say..."Would you like more coffee "??? 😂😂KIDS ❣❣❣

💃 💞 💃 💞 💃 -Gypsy
How adorable! I'd have been laughing so hard had I been there! Did they laugh? Oh my gosh! Children are so inventive! He knew better, but he did it anyway! That cracks me up! The whole thought process that went through his mind; from the idea all the way to the timing, to the event! ADORABLE little RASCAL!
😂🤣😆🤣😂😆😅🤣😂😅😆🤣
3 x

Gypsy

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜

I send my love
On angel wings
To brush your brow
With whispered kiss....
I send my love
On angel wings
To hold you close.....
Safe in my pocket
Of prayer

(written by my Aunt)

💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏

I wish I had a jokes or a funny story to help lift everyones spirits but I dont....... unless you count the time that when
my youngest son was about 3 years old he stripped naked and ran into the livingroom giggling and wiggling his little butt and then just as quickly turned around and ran back to his room. What's funny about that you ask.....
Husband and I were having coffee with our preacher and his wife

😳 all I could think to say..."Would you like more coffee "??? 😂😂KIDS ❣❣❣

💃 💞 💃 💞 💃 -Gypsy
How adorable! I'd have been laughing so hard had I been there! Did they laugh? Oh my gosh! Children are so inventive! He knew better, but he did it anyway! That cracks me up! The whole thought process that went through his mind; from the idea all the way to the timing, to the event! ADORABLE little RASCAL!
😂🤣😆🤣😂😆😅🤣😂😅😆🤣
Good morning @Catticus
Yes ! After the longest 3 seconds on history,we did all laugh, Mrs Saunders , preachers wife laughed the hardest 💞💞 -Gypsy
2 x

Gypsy

Wheres the Bleach ⁉️❓ Just came back from grocery store. I bought the last gallon of bleach on store shelf
Crawled on hands and knees to see if there was any cans of lysol spray left on bottom shelf. YIPPEE ❗ There was one can that had tipped over and rolled to back of shelf. Got cat food and litter and a few groceries for me. Now just need to do laundry.
🙂
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@Catticus
I dont have a good joke, just great news.
A few weeks ago I hinted that I thought Dionne was expecting.
Someone asked: Where is Dionne on a new thread.
I posted yesterday that Dionne looked to me to be having MORNING SICKNESS a few months ago ( trained medical eyes that is now rusty) Her morning sickness seemed to be going away, because she started having the Radiant look of an expectant mommy. Of course, my brain is probably rusty since retirement, so maybe I was wrong.
She was always sitting behind a desk, but that face was glowing
Well, She must have read our comments yesterday, so why hide it anymore, because today, she is showing off that beautiful mommy body.🍼🌺
She Appears to have entered her 3rd trimester, but every woman carries differently.
I am really excited for Dionne and, adorable big brother Levi. She is one of the NICEST, SWEETEST Host on Shoplc.
With Shoplc having so many issues, at least this is good news 🎉🎈🧸
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

One school closed so far in Tennessee due to the virus until the end of the month just had tornadoes what’s next😯😳
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Good morning all💞💞

Having my first ☕️

Getting ready today for hubby’s best friend’s visit. He will be here tomorrow around noon and be here till the following Monday. So a good amount of time for boys to be boys, talk airplanes, etc. etc.

Some errands today and bird cage cleaning today. Both of them, the entire thing. Which means taking birds out and putting them in travel cages and wheeling the big cages outside to wash. Not fun but necessary.

Ginger...too funny your little man!!!

Vicky...good call on that. I am so happy for Dionne🥰🥰🥰

I know that OSOTT and many others have not checked in. I am thinking about them 💞💞💞💞

Have a wonderful wonderful day❣️
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

GOOD MORNING!

@Gypsy, I agree with Cat, that's such an adorable memory! And..love your aunt's words!

Sorry 'bout that gator...bad gator!

I used to live in an apartment with one looooong set of outside stairs. I was young & wasn't fond of it even then...bet you're in great shape!

I hope @OtherSideOfTheTracks is soooo busy resting & loving on mom that she's too busy for us! Hope no news is good news.

@Rolltide
Hoping all is well & you can touch base soon!

Wishing everyone a 'Terrific Tuesday' 💞
3 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning all💞💞

Having my first ☕️

Getting ready today for hubby’s best friend’s visit. He will be here tomorrow around noon and be here till the following Monday. So a good amount of time for boys to be boys, talk airplanes, etc. etc.

Some errands today and bird cage cleaning today. Both of them, the entire thing. Which means taking birds out and putting them in travel cages and wheeling the big cages outside to wash. Not fun but necessary.

I know that OSOTT and many others have not checked in. I am thinking about them 💞💞💞💞

Good morning RS.
Have another cup its Gypsy not Ginger 😂😂😂😂
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning all💞💞

Having my first ☕️

Good morning RS.
Have another cup its Gypsy not Ginger 😂😂😂😂
Oh CRIPES...did I post Ginger. Ughh sorry....

Only half done with my first cup!

Love ya GYPSY💞💞💞💞
3 x