Tuesday Morning ☕☕☕

Blossom

Re: Tuesday Morning ☕☕☕

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
@Catticus
I dont have a good joke, just great news.
A few weeks ago I hinted that I thought Dionne was expecting.
Someone asked: Where is Dionne on a new thread.
I posted yesterday that Dionne looked to me to be having MORNING SICKNESS a few months ago ( trained medical eyes that is now rusty) Her morning sickness seemed to be going away, because she started having the Radiant look of an expectant mommy. Of course, my brain is probably rusty since retirement, so maybe I was wrong.
She was always sitting behind a desk, but that face was glowing
Well, She must have read our comments yesterday, so why hide it anymore, because today, she is showing off that beautiful mommy body.🍼🌺
She Appears to have entered her 3rd trimester, but every woman carries differently.
I am really excited for Dionne and, adorable big brother Levi. She is one of the NICEST, SWEETEST Host on Shoplc.
With Shoplc having so many issues, at least this is good news 🎉🎈🧸
Vicky, yes I remember! You called it from the start! You know your stuff!
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I have a stupid blue box again that is not letting me respond to individual posts cannot see to type 😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
2 x

Blossom

Harlequin wrote:
4 years ago
One school closed so far in Tennessee due to the virus until the end of the month just had tornadoes what’s next😯😳
@Harlequin

It's getting more alarming everyday. Everyone around the world already has so much to deal with & now this virus...
1 x

Blossom

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
I have a stupid blue box again that is not letting me respond to individual posts cannot see to type 😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Hate that BLUE box!
3 x

Blossom

@RS

I know you have Hawkins. What's your other birdie's name?
2 x

Gypsy

@Blossom

I USED to be in fantastic shape, walked 6 miles everyday , but last 18 months my legs got so bad I had to stop and now I try to walk abit every day but just for about 30 minutes is all I can do. ☹ -Gypsy
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
@RS

GIACOMO (Jock-a-mo)

If you have ever seen the movie “The Court Jester” ....

Hawkins and Giacomo are one and the same person...played by Danny Kaye. Funny movie and one of my favorite of all time. Been watching it since I was a small child whenever it came on t.v.

I was finally able to find a dvd after years of searching.
2 x

Gypsy

@RS. ⬆️⬆️⬆️ GREAT MOVIE ❗❗
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
@RS

GIACOMO (Jock-a-mo)

If you have ever seen the movie “The Court Jester” ....

Hawkins and Giacomo are one and the same person...played by Danny Kaye. Funny movie and one of my favorite of all time. Been watching it since I was a small child whenever it came on t.v.

I was finally able to find a dvd after years of searching.
I love Danny Kaye! 💞
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
@Blossom

I USED to be in fantastic shape, walked 6 miles everyday , but last 18 months my legs got so bad I had to stop and now I try to walk abit every day but just for about 30 minutes is all I can do. ☹ -Gypsy
It happens doesn’t it? (Now I have the annoying blue box!). I try to walk at least once a day. We have some great trails just made for walking here. Created by a philanthropic foundation...lovely places with fountains and flowers, etc.. But I have to drive to them but not far. My neighborhood is very hilly so waking at home is a great workout. When I don’t walk I use the water rower in hubby’s man cave. What a great workout. Kicks your butt. BUT just 15 minutes on that is like walking, with hand weights, for several miles.
2 x