So now you know the reason behind the names! And isn’t it?!?💞💞
2 x

Blossom

Re: Tuesday Morning ☕☕☕

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
@Blossom

I USED to be in fantastic shape, walked 6 miles everyday , but last 18 months my legs got so bad I had to stop and now I try to walk abit every day but just for about 30 minutes is all I can do. ☹ -Gypsy
Now I'm getting that blue box! If you can do 3 flights of stairs carrying stuff, you are top step in my book! Someone would end up finding me in a crumpled heap at the bottom!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
@Blossom

I USED to be in fantastic shape, walked 6 miles everyday , but last 18 months my legs got so bad I had to stop and now I try to walk abit every day but just for about 30 minutes is all I can do. ☹ -Gypsy
Now I'm getting that blue box! If you can do 3 flights of stairs carrying stuff, you are top step in my book! Someone would end up finding me in a crumpled heap at the bottom!
Our house is a two-story. Because we have 12 foot ceilings on both floors the staircase (picture a squared off spiral) is very steep. Hubby walks up or down often, grumbling...”who’s great idea was it to buy a 2 story?!”
It keeps the muscles working!
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

the BLUE box is definitely getting around 😡😡
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Well Ladies ,
So far this morning I have been up & down 3 flights of stairs........at least 12 times getting groceries and laundry and still need to go again to take out trash
-Gypsy
2 x

Blossom

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
@RS

I know you have Hawkins. What's your other birdie's name?
GIACOMO (Jock-a-mo)

If you have ever seen the movie “The Court Jester” ....

Hawkins and Giacomo are one and the same person...played by Danny Kaye. Funny movie and one of my favorite of all time. Been watching it since I was a small child whenever it came on t.v.

I was finally able to find a dvd after years of searching.
Of course, Giacomo! I knew that (kinda)! I don't remember if I ever watched that movie...hmmmm. I'm sure Hawkins & Giacomo will appreciate your efforts on the cage cleaning. Last summer I was at an outdoor flea market (lots of people bring their dogs but this one gal had a beautiful humongous parrot on her shoulder. Everyone around was in awe. I've learned from vet shows that a parrot that size can remove a finger so I lookee...no touchee! He/she was magnificent!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Well Ladies ,
So far this morning I have been up & down 3 flights of stairs........at least 12 times getting groceries and laundry and still need to go again to take out trash
-Gypsy
Sounds like you deserve a cupcake after that workout!😜
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
@RS

I know you have Hawkins. What's your other birdie's name?
GIACOMO (Jock-a-mo)

If you have ever seen the movie “The Court Jester” ....

Hawkins and Giacomo are one and the same person...played by Danny Kaye. Funny movie and one of my favorite of all time. Been watching it since I was a small child whenever it came on t.v.

I was finally able to find a dvd after years of searching.
Of course, Giacomo! I knew that (kinda)! I don't remember if I ever watched that movie...hmmmm. I'm sure Hawkins & Giacomo will appreciate your efforts on the cage cleaning. Last summer I was at an outdoor flea market (lots of people bring their dogs but this one gal had a beautiful humongous parrot on her shoulder. Everyone around was in awe. I've learned from vet shows that a parrot that size can remove a finger so I lookee...no touchee! He/she was magnificent!
I had a large parrot when I was a teen. He was a beast! My parents got him for me but he was a caught wild bird (didn’t know that until many many years later)
I came home from school on day and he was out of his cage and he had EATEN MY WATERBED!

I would never have a caught wild bird and would not have had that one if I had known. That’s so sad🥺

My birds were born and hand raised as pets.
3 x

Blossom

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
@Blossom

Our house is a two-story. Because we have 12 foot ceilings on both floors the staircase (picture a squared off spiral) is very steep. Hubby walks up or down often, grumbling...”who’s great idea was it to buy a 2 story?!”
It keeps the muscles working!
There's that blue box again!! I also live in a two-story house. Speaking of, my fur babies are giving me the 'stink eye' again & my ☕ is waiting down there. I try not to go up & down anymore than necessary. But 3 flights...noooooo!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Do you have a stair basket?

I got one and stuff that needs to go upstairs at some point goes in the basket and then I can tote more things at once. It also looks cute on the stairs.

Go...go have your ☕️☕️☕️❣️
2 x