Good Morning Wednesday ☕☕☕☕

Gypsy

Good Morning Wednesday ☕☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Good Morning Wednesday 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Coffees on ☕☕☕☕☕🦋🌼🌹💐🌷🏵🌸💮

🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜
Morning prayers once again that each of you found the peace & rest you needed.
That healing comfort was bestowed on you, your family members and friends in need of healing 🙏
There are quite a few that haven't checked in for abit. We hope things are okay but WE ARE WORRIED.
💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏

Well ladies its officially hump day❗❗
🐫🐪🐫🐪🐫🐪🐫🐪🐫🐪🐫

and for me its officially do nothing day, I over did the lifting & carrying yesterday but my house is clean, errands have been run, kitties are fed and purring so I am going to put my feet up, check out website sales and RELAX It's going to be another gorgeous day here weather wise so my deck is calling me ❣❣
What are you doing today ❓❓

My wish for each of you -
Experience all the relationships you can
Never wait to show a friend you care
Live every minute of your life
And fill ALL your days with a HAPPY DANCE
💃 💞 💃 💞 💃 💞 💃 💞

-Gypsy
4 x

Hot4TENER

Re: Good Morning Wednesday ☕☕☕☕

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Well good morning Gypsy and everyone. I find myself looking forward to your daily coffee time posts, so thank you. Coronavirus has come to Ohio, with all 3 confirmed cases in my county. I believe all have traveled overseas. Governor is certainly being proactive. Most universities in Ohio have announced all courses will be online through the end of March. ( my son’s hasn’t made the announcement yet, but he’s currently on spring break and I’m sure they will follow). I think they are making all high school sports in the state parents only for spectators. Recommended not to attend public events. I’ve already committed to go to the theatre tonight with the gals and I’m a little nervous, but I’ll be packing heat... my anti-bacterial spray of course! Sent DH ( darling husband for those who don’t know the text lingo) to store yesterday. He picked up a bottle of bleach, 2 containers of Clorox wipes and Clorox kitchen spray. Apparently hand sanitizer is liquid gold, so none to be found. We’ll use what is in my linen closet for now. I think I’ll run to grocery store this a.m. to make sure I can feed our crew for a while if ( heaven forbid) we are quarantined. And that’s about all I can do. DH works for an international company so he’s always meeting with ppl who travel. It makes me nervous but at least he has no trips planned this month which is a blessing bcuz he does travel frequently. HE OR SHE WHO SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS hasn’t appeared again, only the herd of deer that crosses through my yard a few times daily. Those are my morning thoughts. Prayers still with you all and I’d love to hear from OSOTT
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

-
MORNIN' Gypsy! I too am so glad you started this daily coffee klatch. It starts the day out on a happy note for sure.

Well today is grocery store day. I'm not looking all that much forward to it although at least I will get out of the house. Cabin fever is beginning to set in, but I feel like I should be wearing a haz mat suit or something.

This afternoon I'm coloring a friend of mine's hair and giving her a trim. She has a seizure disorder and is in dire financial circumstances (she lives in a fifth wheel) and can't afford the beauty shop. I hadn't been able to contact her for a while, and was very worried as she is VERY overdue to have her hair done. She normally wouldn't miss having her hair done as it is the one thing that really seems to cheer her up. Well she finally called me back after numerous voice mails and come to find out she is embarrassed because her hair is all knotted up at the back of her head (I presume from lying in bed too much). This has happened before but she says it's really bad this time. It just takes some time and a lot of patience to work it out. She is always terrified I will suggest just cutting it out. As if! She is very sweet and it will be nice to have the company.

Y'all have a good day and let's just keep on a trucking!

PS Let's all hope OSOTT checks in today.
5 x

Gypsy

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Well good morning Gypsy and everyone. I find myself looking forward to your daily coffee time posts, so thank you. Coronavirus has come to Ohio, with all 3 confirmed cases in my county. I believe all have traveled overseas. Governor is certainly being proactive. Most universities in Ohio have announced all courses will be online through the end of March. ( my son’s hasn’t made the announcement yet, but he’s currently on spring break and I’m sure they will follow). I think they are making all high school sports in the state parents only for spectators. Recommended not to attend public events. I’ve already committed to go to the theatre tonight with the gals and I’m a little nervous, but I’ll be packing heat... my anti-bacterial spray of course! Sent DH ( darling husband for those who don’t know the text lingo) to store yesterday. He picked up a bottle of bleach, 2 containers of Clorox wipes and Clorox kitchen spray. Apparently hand sanitizer is liquid gold, so none to be found. We’ll use what is in my linen closet for now. I think I’ll run to grocery store this a.m. to make sure I can feed our crew for a while if ( heaven forbid) we are quarantined. And that’s about all I can do. DH works for an international company so he’s always meeting with ppl who travel. It makes me nervous but at least he has no trips planned this month which is a blessing bcuz he does travel frequently. HE OR SHE WHO SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS hasn’t appeared again, only the herd of deer that crosses through my yard a few times daily. Those are my morning thoughts. Prayers still with you all and I’d love to hear from OSOTT
@Hot4TENER
Good Morning to you ❗ 😻 😻
Same as you I'm trying to be safe and proactive without panic. I admit that yesterday when I was at the DMV renewing my license, I was nervous but I could tell that people around me were nervous too 😳 and employees were diligent about wiping each section down after each person went through which was good. And yeah, I'd like to hear from OSOTT &.Shop4joy 😟😢 -Gypsy
3 x

Gypsy

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
-
MORNIN' Gypsy! I too am so glad you started this daily coffee klatch. It starts the day out on a happy note for sure.

Well today is grocery store day. I'm not looking all that much forward to it although at least I will get out of the house. Cabin fever is beginning to set in, but I feel like I should be wearing a haz mat suit or something.

This afternoon I'm coloring a friend of mine's hair and giving her a trim. She has a seizure disorder and is in dire financial circumstances (she lives in a fifth wheel) and can't afford the beauty shop. I hadn't been able to contact her for a while, and was very worried as she is VERY overdue to have her hair done. She normally wouldn't miss having her hair done as it is the one thing that really seems to cheer her up. Well she finally called me back after numerous voice mails and come to find out she is embarrassed because her hair is all knotted up at the back of her head (I presume from lying in bed too much). This has happened before but she says it's really bad this time. It just takes some time and a lot of patience to work it out. She is always terrified I will suggest just cutting it out. As if! She is very sweet and it will be nice to have the company.

Y'all have a good day and let's just keep on a trucking!

PS Let's all hope OSOTT checks in today.
@JewelryQueen
Good Morning ❣🥰 you are SO GOOD with your knowledge of herbs and alternative medicinal products and your writing skills . I never tire of reading
your sage advice 🤗🤗🤗 If the morning "coffee" threads help in any way and can bring a smile then that makes me VERY HAPPY ❣❣❣❣❣ -GYPSY
4 x

Hot4TENER

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
@Hot4TENER
Same as you I'm trying to be safe and proactive without panic. I admit that yesterday when I was at the DMV renewing my license, I was nervous but I could tell that people around me were nervous too 😳 and employees were diligent about wiping each section down after each person went through which was good. And yeah, I'd like to hear from OSOTT &.Shop4joy 😟😢 -Gypsy
Hmmm... does that mean you have a birthday coming up?? Or was your birthday last week? Someone recently had a birthday, but I forgot who.. well happy birthday 🎂
3 x

Gypsy

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
@Hot4TENER
Hmmm... does that mean you have a birthday coming up?? Or was your birthday last week? Someone recently had a birthday, but I forgot who.. well happy birthday 🎂
Clever girl ❗❗❗ I am a April baby I just decided to get it done now so it didnt slip my mind 🤗
2 x

Hot4TENER

@Gypsy
I guess that’s my “sleuthiness” as someone referred to it coming out! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Good Morning Tribe!

Gypsy, I look for your coffee thread every morning & love that you start our day with positive words & thoughts!

H4T, good eye! Happy Birthday Gypsy in April (my mom's was April 21st)! H4T, I haven't given up on Ms Black yet! Please be safe in Ohio.

JQ, you're priceless! I bet you are loved by everyone you meet...I know you are loved by everyone here!

Wanna hear a joke?????

Decaf!

Hope everyone has a better day than yesterday! Prayers for everyone & their loved ones. Hoping our missing forum family is able to check in soon!💞
3 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Good Morning Tribe!

Gypsy, I look for your coffee thread every morning & love that you start our day with positive words & thoughts!

H4T, good eye! Happy Birthday Gypsy in April (my mom's was April 21st)! H4T, I haven't given up on Ms Black yet! Please be safe in Ohio.

JQ, you're priceless! I bet you are loved by everyone you meet...I know you are loved by everyone here!

Wanna hear a joke?????

Decaf!

Hope everyone has a better day than yesterday! Prayers for everyone & their loved ones. Hoping our missing forum family is able to check in soon!💞
@@Blossom

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Decaf - not a chance ❣❣❣
2 x