Program guide

CJM

Program guide

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

I finally got a program guide for March and surprise the last half of the month is a clearance event! Boy that was easy! I was hoping for something new to look forward to. Nope! Should be interesting; inventory hasn’t changed much for the past year. Will probably be the same old stuff for 2 weeks. Good time to plan spring cleaning! Oh by the way, why would you offer 14k gold stud earrings with plastic backs? I don’t have extra gold backs laying around! So depressing.
3 x

Gypsy

Re: Program guide

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Well I suppose we can hope that this time around SLC has learned the definition of the word clearance and prices will be low and any coupons will be valid on everything
2 x

Hot4TENER

Re: Program guide

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
I finally got a program guide for March and surprise the last half of the month is a clearance event! Boy that was easy! I was hoping for something new to look forward to. Nope! Should be interesting; inventory hasn’t changed much for the past year. Will probably be the same old stuff for 2 weeks. Good time to plan spring cleaning! Oh by the way, why would you offer 14k gold stud earrings with plastic backs? I don’t have extra gold backs laying around! So depressing.
I’ve noticed that some of my sterling earrings have bee coming with non-sterling plastic disc backs too, even some of the higher end ones. I only like the round plastic discs if the earrings are heavier, but certainly don’t want them for post earrings! Yep I agree . Not a fan of the cheaper looking plastic backs
2 x