R U going to do anything different now that the Coronavirus is a pandemic ?

JewelryQueen

Re: R U going to do anything different now that the Coronavirus is a pandemic ?

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

-
Hmmm...Wonder why that is? Maybe there's a bug going around or something.

Don't despair. Dab that stuff on any grease spots on your clothing, and then dab on some Dawn or Tide, and voila! You have a stain remover.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I am going to go out and have wild crazy sex and go drinking since I have done neither in 10 years! :lol: :lol: :lol:
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Ya wanna stop by & pick me up 😊 I'll go with ya ❗
-Gypsy
1 x

Gypsy

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
@Gypsy I'm sorry you are not feeling well, please be extra cautious when you go see the doctor, I will be praying for you, hope you feel better soon. Glad I could make you laugh, I hope everyone else knows I was kidding.
@Gem Lover
I am fine !!!! It was Ginger that isnt feeling well !

-Gypsy
0 x

Gypsy

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Hi everyone,

I've been with mom in the hospital but came home tonight to get caught up. Mom is finally improving but it was touch and go. She was almost paralyzed as the infection was really severe with two new strains (never detected before) plus a fungus (?). Still no answers as to why. None. They want to send her to a rehab facility to get pt - but I'm scared to death that if the facility gets hit with the coronavirus, it will be on lockdown and I can't get to her. So I'm praying for answers and would love to know what you guys think/would do.

I'm trying to catch up on posts but I will never be able to as my time is so short to get other things done. Plus I'm tired. I stocked up on things before mom went into the hospital, thank goodness, so I don't have to worry too much about that. I went to Walgreens tonight and they didn't have any hydrogen perioxide, hand sanitizers, alcohol <<<< the reason you want less than pure alcohol is because the purer the alcohol when it contacts the outer body/shell/protein of the virus (outer body) the alcohol can't penetrate into the inside of the virus/bacteria body to kill it off. The water makes it more porous to open up to take in the alcohol INSIDE the virus body that will kill it. Make sense? In other words, with more water in alcohol, 70% alcohol (good), the water is then absorbed into the virus body, which then the alcohol can be absorbed INTO/INSIDE the virus, instead of it being stopped using higher alcohol concentrates because the higher alcohol hardens the virus body and therefore stops the penetration of alcohol to totally kill the virus...spores...bacteria as a whole. I'm so tired, i hope that makes sense. If not, use lesser alcohol concentrate it works better. It's the same principlal as diluting bleach with water. You never ever want to use pure bleach as it will NOT kill as effectively as with adding water added to bleach 1:4. <<<same thing. Also, whatever you disinfect FIRST, follow up with hydrogen peroxide and leave - <<<< excellent outcome of destroying all germs/bacteria/virus.

I miss you all dearly. I love you all dearly. Mom is improving but is not out of the woods. The doctors don't know why she is being infected. She does not have a fistula or anything. Her heart is weak though. 40% ejection refraction (normal is 55%). This means her heart is not pumping enough blood for her body.

Praying for everyone. <3
OSOTT 💜
I am so glad you were able to post abit. I'm sorry I wasnt online last night . I continue to pray for your mom and you my friend. PLEASE try to eat and rest and know that we are ALL here for you.
Love and (((HUGS))) -GYPSY
1 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

For now, I doing fine and doing my normal things. But I have the sensation that I’m preparing for the Hurricane Season. I have never seen a situation like this with the Coronavirus. The 2009 Swine Flu also was declared a pandemic, but people were not frenzy like they are today.
3 x