R U going to do anything different now that the Coronavirus is a pandemic ?

Angelflutter

R U going to do anything different now that the Coronavirus is a pandemic ?

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

I don't go out a lot due to taking care of mom and the hubs. But, I think I am going to limit my grocery shopping outings to the small IGA grocery store that is 6 blocks away from my home. I' m going to stay out of Wal- Mart for awhile. The IGA is not a crowded store. At the most maybe 5 to 10 customers...maybe more on occasion. Where Wal - Mart her can have 300 to 500 or more people in it. My freezer and cupboards are stocked. The only thing I should need to run to the store for is milk and liquid coffee creamer. I'm stocked up on our prescriptions as they are mailed with a 3 month supply. ( Which we just got filled )And i am stocked up on Tylenol PM's, cold and flu capsules, diarrhea medicine, gas - X, Miralax, Excedrin Tension Headache, Boost, toilet paper and paper towels... yup, pretty much all of the necceties. I have always been one to stock up...but even more so since mom and hubs have been sick. I just never knew when I could get mom's sister here to watch them so I could get out. But with this Coronavirus, :shock: I am going to limit my exposure to a large crowd of people. :(
1 x