Thursday Morning coffee ☕☕

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Thursday Morning coffee ☕☕

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@Catticus
I just had a chance to read your sad posting😢 I have a whole list of Tribe members and loved ones that I talk to GOD about in my nightly prayers. They need to replace that pump. Maybe they can use lighter anesthesia ??
You need to take care of yourself too. If your meds cant be suddenly discontinued, then just dont let anything get in the way.
My kids made me feel guilty, so I showed up just for 5 minutes to drop off the jewelry to their party. But now im sniffling non stop. The nature ways zinc lozenges are really helping. Take it every 2 hours up to 6 a day. In my neighborhood anyone calling the Doctor or Pediatrician that they are sick, are told to stay home. No testing done. Thats why the numbers are low.
The experts say this is 10x worse then the flu. Up to 150 million people will get it in America. That 1 out of 2. The brunt will be our age group😖
As far as your idea of Bleach and lotion is fine. Try it on a small area to make sure its not too strong. Even mixing in some bleach into liquid soap can help. Just test it first.
Please GOD all goes well.
To all my FRIENDS HERE including Jewelryqueen, osott, RS, Angelflutter, and EVERYONE HERE that are sooo precious to me, I hope we will together with Gods help, BEAT THE BEAST 👥
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Catticus

My Dear Friend,

Sooooo sorry that you are in this distress!!!! I had a feeling you were not in a good place. Please check your mail today for a little pick-me-up. Don't worry about the big V as I sanitized my hands carefully before mailing.

Please be very careful using bleach as a sanitizer for your skin. It can burn you! It's OK for hard surfaces. If one of my bottles of lotion is half empty (with your mom going using it- it surely must be) put 4 oz of your alcohol in that and shake vigorously. It will be a little thin but that's alright. It will work perfectly and you'll have the best smelling disinfectant on the block.

Do you have skype on a computer? If so, you could try Dr on Demand. If you explain your situation they might help you with your prescriptions Just a thought. You CANNOT go without your blood pressure medicine! Especially with the stress you are under. Perhaps your clinic can make special accommodation for you? Do not let fear paralyze you. This is vitally important!! I want you to promise me you will address this ASAP!! Waiting will not make the situation better--only worse. Now for a guilt trip. I have way more than enough on my plate. If I am worrying about you and can't sleep or eat properly my immune system will suffer, and you don't want that on your conscience now do you??

I love you and care for you deeply. Please take care.
1 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I called the pharmacy for refills even though the bottles say 0 refills. The blood pressure medication had another refill on it! The other one is not a "scheduled" drug. It said on their automated phone system that they need to contact my "doctor." So, either the pharmacy will call, or the clinic. Please pray that they just okay the danged refills due to what is going on with this SNAKE virus!

I did find some BP tablets in one of the bottles so that's good. But I need my other med, too.

Thank you for your posts, concerns and prayers!

Please continue to pray that they refill the other med. I read that due to people possibly having the virus, that clinics etc. are allowing telephone visits, and also allowing refills for longtime patients who have been on the meds being refilled for some time. This was on the CDC site.

It said it's best to NOT go to the doctor if you don't need to, thus the reason they're allowing doctors etc. to do refills without seeing the patient (depending on the situation of course, but they just mean general meds like BP, insulin, etc., or just on a case by case basis as well.)

This clinic is always packed with people and the wait is lonnnnng.

If they call me and say I need to come in, I will call back and explain.

It rained all night and is now raining again. Good.

Thank you, my dear friends!

@JewelryQueen

Thank you SO much! It's so hard to get "out" and get things when I'm feeling yucky, and my dad's foot issue is still requiring his cane, and it makes me want to throw up seeing that. I know he despises asking me to take out the trash.
🥺

So, I tell him instead, but casually. "I'm taking the trash out today, but I'm doing it undercover...in hiding...when it's dark!" He knows how my sis and I can be.
😆

I need to borrow Harry Potter's Invisibility Cloak!!!!!

Again THANK YOU!!!!!!! I'm feeling better since I took my BP med. I have enough to last me until they fill it. I just pray they refill the other one, just even this one time, though the CDC site said a 90 day supply is what most are allowing.

I certainly hope so! I love you, my friends!

And again, thank you, My Dear Aunt "T"! 🥰
💞💞💞💞🙏🏼🐱🙏🏼💞💞💞💞
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Catticus ....

So glad you were able to call in for your meds ❣❣❣❣ ❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus ....

Gypsy, please pray the PA okays the other one!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

🥰
1 x

Gypsy

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus ....

Gypsy, please pray the PA okays the other one!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

🥰
🥰🥰🥰 Absolutely- I have and will continue ❣
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

What a difference a week makes. No hand sanitizer to be found in this one horse town :x. It was plentiful last week.

So thanks to the smart ladies here, I will make my own! Grabbed the last of the alcohol at $Store & left one at the grocery for someone else. While I was looking at stuff, an elderly gentleman looked at me, we nodded, said 'hi' & then he said 'I was looking for hand sanitizer but it seems to all be gone.' I told him how to make his own & it turned his frown upside down!💞
3 x

Gypsy

I printed out that post from RS on how to make the hand sanitizer ,so I could take a picture of "recipe ".and sent it to son & DIL just in case she couldn't find any where they live.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
I printed out that post from RS on how to make the hand sanitizer ,so I could take a picture of "recipe ".and sent it to son & DIL just in case she couldn't find any where they live.
That's a good idea! I'm sure they appreciate the info & they can pass it on...it's definitely worth sharing.

I was surprised to see the empty shelves. Really thought it wouldn't happen this quickly here, where no one has tested positive in the whole tri state area (to my knowledge). The $Store & grocery was crazy, lots of people. You'd think we were getting ready to have a blizzard! Guess this one horse town can giddy up when necessary!
2 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Ladies, just a tidbit.... there are also YouTube ides that show you how to make your hand sanitizer . Gotta love youtube. Catticus so happy about your blood pressure meds. I am positive under the circumstances that your other med will be filled. But, I am keeping you and all my peeps in my prayers. :)
4 x