FRIDAY MORNING ☕❣☕❣

JewelryQueen

Re: FRIDAY MORNING ☕❣☕❣

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Angelflutter

Hmmm.... wheels are turning for an alibi. :idea: :idea: :idea:

OMG Just hit 900 posts and I'm only going on my third month!
Last edited by JewelryQueen 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I feel your pain. I'm not a big talker but especially in the morning. I would be going crazy if my schedule was upset....can't have quiet time in the morning and coffee. My girls sometimes come at me as soon as I wake up. I can't think clearly until I've been up for awhile. I'm not a morning person. I'm slow to get going ❤️
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Gemsnob

I am leery of Botox in general as it is such a potent neurotoxin. Some of the potential side effects include breathing difficulties, loss of bladder control, an inability to swallow, extreme fatigue, muscle weakness, nausea and even seizures (to mention a few). I would consider it the last resort of possible options.

I do so hope you get some relief, someway, somehow.
I agree! I'm allergic to benedryl and Zirtech and also cannot take steroids. If my lips or tongue swelled up, I'd be hurting. Those aren't even the most serious side effects. The other injection is Emgamity. It's has risks too and is so new, that the manufacturer is following the people taking it. I don't want to be a lab rat. No thank you!
1 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

-
Please forgive me as i don't seem able to keep my gems straight! Pretty bad for a jewelry queen.
1 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
I feel your pain. I'm not a big talker but especially in the morning. I would be going crazy if my schedule was upset....can't have quiet time in the morning and coffee. My girls sometimes come at me as soon as I wake up. I can't think clearly until I've been up for awhile. I'm not a morning person. I'm slow to get going ❤️
Oh so true. When I first get up, I need "me" time. If someone starts talking when I am not ready, it sets the pace for my entire day. My ex husband would get my coffee and light a cigarette for me when I started to awaken. Bless his pea pickin' heart.... he was not not a smoker and he lit my smoke. After drinking about a half a cup of coffee and getting my cigarette smoked, I could be sociable. But prior to that.... I was a grouchy bear.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Oh so true. When I first get up, I need "me" time. If someone starts talking when I am not ready, it sets the pace for my entire day. My ex husband would get my coffee and light a cigarette for me when I started to awaken. Bless his pea pickin' heart.... he was not not a smoker and he lit my smoke. After drinking about a half a cup of coffee and getting my cigarette smoked, I could be sociable. But prior to that.... I was a grouchy bear.
I'm also a slow starter & NOT a morning person. I don't think clearly anytime of day but morning...no, not a good idea to expect a sane or civil response from me.😋
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I actually AM a morning person. But I simply must have some quiet, private time, or at least quiet...to start the day.

A barrage of blah blah blah hey hey hey and and and oh oh oh....just....NO. NO..........

They got home about an hour ago. I made them lunch and now they are in the cave. Cleaning hubby’s guns (they did Cowboy, black powder shooting ) and then they’re gonna have a whiskey and CAVE time.

I’m going to have to get up earlier tomorrow morning. I’m making biscuits and gravy but FULLY INTEND to have some quiet time first.

By golly.....🤨
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Good evening friends, I went to my doctor and she said I have bronchitis. I am not a morning person at all, I don’t even drink coffee ☕️ 😂 but love the smell of it. When some of our grandsons are here, they want to get up around 6am and I am like, would you just lay back down. They’re hyper when they want to be & go nonstop once awakened. Walmart doesn’t have any aloe Vera, bleach, Lysol, Clorox, Lysol wipes, dish liquid, bread, toilet paper, paper towels, rubbing alcohol, and even baby wipes. Our daughter actually thought the baby wipes would protect them from the virus, so hubs is getting loads of stuff and taking over there tomorrow. I had to go to 4 stores just for a loaf of bread and a man sneezed without covering his mouth. I about went off because I was behind him, that’s just downright wrong to do to people.🥵 At least 5 dollar stores are sold out of anything that disinfects and Walmart and other retailers have put a sign up now saying limit of 2. On everything that they consider you can use to disinfect and even on toilet paper too today. I guess I will have to order the aloe Vera gel from the river and a few other things that are completely out around here. The food shelves were so bare and they told me they had just got a 3rd shipment in and none was disinfectant. This is starting to scare me, he brought really good masks and is taking them to our grandsons and daughter too. I only go out once a week for the past few months anyway, and I don’t plan on getting out unless I absolutely have to. The doctors office was actually deserted and they weren’t wearing masks or gloves this morning. I only saw one person wearing a mask at the grocery store besides myself. But I pray for you all and your loved ones, this just keeps getting worse daily. You’re ALL in my thoughts and prayers and I miss every one of you. Ginger 💛💛
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

It may sound dumb but I just have to ask; can our fur babies get this corona virus too? 😞
1 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Good evening friends, I went to my doctor and she said I have bronchitis. I am not a morning person at all, I don’t even drink coffee ☕️ 😂 but love the smell of it. When some of our grandsons are here, they want to get up around 6am and I am like, would you just lay back down. They’re hyper when they want to be & go nonstop once awakened. Walmart doesn’t have any aloe Vera, bleach, Lysol, Clorox, Lysol wipes, dish liquid, bread, toilet paper, paper towels, rubbing alcohol, and even baby wipes. Our daughter actually thought the baby wipes would protect them from the virus, so hubs is getting loads of stuff and taking over there tomorrow. I had to go to 4 stores just for a loaf of bread and a man sneezed without covering his mouth. I about went off because I was behind him, that’s just downright wrong to do to people.🥵 At least 5 dollar stores are sold out of anything that disinfects and Walmart and other retailers have put a sign up now saying limit of 2. On everything that they consider you can use to disinfect and even on toilet paper too today. I guess I will have to order the aloe Vera gel from the river and a few other things that are completely out around here. The food shelves were so bare and they told me they had just got a 3rd shipment in and none was disinfectant. This is starting to scare me, he brought really good masks and is taking them to our grandsons and daughter too. I only go out once a week for the past few months anyway, and I don’t plan on getting out unless I absolutely have to. The doctors office was actually deserted and they weren’t wearing masks or gloves this morning. I only saw one person wearing a mask at the grocery store besides myself. But I pray for you all and your loved ones, this just keeps getting worse daily. You’re ALL in my thoughts and prayers and I miss every one of you. Ginger 💛💛
Ginger 🥰💜🥰
I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Take care with that bronchitis dont want it to turn into pneumonia 🥺 scary that your grocery stores have empty shelves, I had issues finding bleach for my laundry and got the last can of lysol but I'm hoping when I need to get groceries things will be available . No reports of virus.in my area that I am aware of. Although there are cases in Texas. Stay safe 💜💜 - Gypsy
1 x