FRIDAY MORNING ☕❣☕❣

Gypsy

Re: FRIDAY MORNING ☕❣☕❣

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
It may sound dumb but I just have to ask; can our fur babies get this corona virus too? 😞

Hmmmm.... dont know, my kitties had colds recently but I couldn't say about virus. Maybe ask online with Google search
1 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Hi dear @Gypsy there was another case in our area. A 64 year old gentleman it said on our nightly news tonight & one teacher is still in quarantine that teaches at one of the elementary schools in our town. They’ve closed all the schools as of today within 60 miles of here for 2 weeks. Even the tourist attractions like the Aquarium was closed today too. I think I read about your having critter problems around your car? We live way out in the country in the middle of nowhere and the opposums are constantly trying to get in trash cans, coming on our porch & they are really dangerous. Be careful my friend and I hope you get it taken care of, have a wonderful night Gypsy and Everyone in our Tribe. Ginger 💛💛🦋🌸
1 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I will google it cause one of our little toy poodles is acting like he’s not feeling well. I sure hope I didn’t spread my bronchitis germs to them.😞😞 I tried not letting them get near me much.
1 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Hi dear @Gypsy there was another case in our area. A 64 year old gentleman it said on our nightly news tonight & one teacher is still in quarantine that teaches at one of the elementary schools in our town. They’ve closed all the schools as of today within 60 miles of here for 2 weeks. Even the tourist attractions like the Aquarium was closed today too. I think I read about your having critter problems around your car? We live way out in the country in the middle of nowhere and the opposums are constantly trying to get in trash cans, coming on our porch & they are really dangerous. Be careful my friend and I hope you get it taken care of, have a wonderful night Gypsy and Everyone in our Tribe. Ginger 💛💛🦋🌸
Yeah the possums have been making nests and sh***ing in the engine of my car 😡😡😡 apartment complex is suppose to keep traps set. The city will.then take them and release down by canals and levees away from people. Hope you have quiet even g too ❣ -Gypsy
1 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Supposedly the corona virus does not spread to or though domesticated cats and dogs. Not yet anyway, but as fast as this is mutating cannot say the same in the future. Apparently the Chinese did not get that memo as I saw some pictures of cat bodies knee deep in the streets of some Chinese cities before they figured this out. Some other diseases can and do spread across species lines.
1 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
I feel your pain. I'm not a big talker but especially in the morning. I would be going crazy if my schedule was upset....can't have quiet time in the morning and coffee. My girls sometimes come at me as soon as I wake up. I can't think clearly until I've been up for awhile. I'm not a morning person. I'm slow to get going ❤️
I'm the exact same way!!!!!!!

Morning: 😖
0 x