FRIDAY MORNING ☕❣☕❣

RS

Re: FRIDAY MORNING ☕❣☕❣

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Good morning!

Got up at 6:30 and our guest was already downstairs. I no sooner put my foot on the last stair and he launched into non-stop chitter chatter stories...he literally would not stop talking.

I adore him but...OMG😫
It was the same yesterday. He lives in a house with wife and 3 of his 4 daughters so we assume he doesn’t get a word in edgewise there.

I had just woken up, hadn’t even had coffee yet! I was hoping for a bit of quiet time. I was up till almost 1am. Nope, no quiet.

It wasn’t long before I started texting hubby to get his butt downstairs and rescue me! He finally did but was in a sleep stupor. I texted him while we were sitting here that it was TIME they went to breakfast.

Well...the are finally out the door! Yayyyy......going to breakfast at the cafe at our little general aviation airport then they are heading to the police range to do some target shooting.
Hubby kissed me goodbye and told me to enjoy my quiet time ❤️.

I will be here for a bit but do have to run two errands. Hopefully they will be quick.

Glad you got some good sleep Gypsy💞💞💞

Have a glorious day TRIBE🥰🥰🥰🥰
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning!

Got up at 6:30 and our guest was already downstairs. I no sooner put my foot on the last stair and he launched into non-stop chitter chatter stories...he literally would not stop talking.

I adore him but...OMG😫
It was the same yesterday. He lives in a house with wife and 3 of his 4 daughters so we assume he doesn’t get a word in edgewise there.

I had just woken up, hadn’t even had coffee yet! I was hoping for a bit of quiet time. I was up till almost 1am. Nope, no quiet.

It wasn’t long before I started texting hubby to get his butt downstairs and rescue me! He finally did but was in a sleep stupor. I texted him while we were sitting here that it was TIME they went to breakfast.

Well...the are finally out the door! Yayyyy......going to breakfast at the cafe at our little general aviation airport then they are heading to the police range to do some target shooting.

I will be here for a bit but do have to run two errands. Hopefully they will be quick.

Good morning RS❗
I can so relate 😳🤯😳🤯
Hubby had a friend stop by once on a Saturday evening to "visit" by Sunday evening I told hubby that when he went to work Monday he was to take his "friend" with him 😂🤣😂🤣😂 or I was going to be.the one leaving ❗Enjoy your coffee ☕☕☕ -Gypsy
5 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning!

I adore him but...OMG😫

@RS

Ohhhhh dear!

I am not one to want to chat like that (or hear it) in the morning. Your head is probably still spinning!
🌪 😣🌪

I hope it doesn't continue like that!
🌺💞🌺
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning!

I adore him but...OMG😫

Good morning RS❗
I can so relate 😳🤯😳🤯
Hubby had a friend stop by once on a Saturday evening to "visit" by Sunday evening I told hubby that when he went to work Monday he was to take his "friend" with him 😂🤣😂🤣😂 or I was going to be.the one leaving ❗Enjoy your coffee ☕☕☕ -Gypsy
Well this was a planned visit. He will be here until Sunday afternoon. But I didn’t expect the non stop chatter. I mean, most of it is HIM talking and talking and talking. And when we try to talk he manages to circle it around back to him and his.

It never used to be this way with him. We love him....but he needed something to DO which is why they went out.

I’m tired from hostessing anyway and being up late and waking up early. But the constant chatter is wearing on me.

Yesterday hubby got nailed for jury duty so I was alone with friend for most of the day....exhausting 🤪🤪🤪

I will likely run my errands when they are on their way home...haha 🤪
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning!

I adore him but...OMG😫

@RS

Ohhhhh dear!

I am not one to want to chat like that (or hear it) in the morning. Your head is probably still spinning!
🌪 😣🌪

I hope it doesn't continue like that!
🌺💞🌺
My head does hurt 😖 part because I have been GRITTING MY TEETH 😬
4 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning!

I adore him but...OMG😫

Good morning RS❗
I can so relate 😳🤯😳🤯
Well this was a planned visit. He will be here until Sunday afternoon. But I didn’t expect the non stop chatter. I mean, most of it is HIM talking and talking and talking. And when we try to talk he manages to circle it around back to him and his.

It never used to be this way with him. We love him....but he needed something to DO which is why they went out.

I’m tired from hostessing anyway and being up late and waking up early. But the constant chatter is wearing on me.

Yesterday hubby got nailed for jury duty so I was alone with friend for most of the day....exhausting 🤪🤪🤪

I will likely run my errands when they are on their way home...haha 🤪
You mentioned a wife and four daughters 🤔 probably the first time he's a chance to say anything in YEARS
😂🤣😂🤣
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@Gypsy

Likely! Only when he comes here does he get to talk...and TALK HE DOES🤪🤨
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Don't let him near your parrots! They might pick up the habit!
😳😂😇
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
😳😂😇
Oh noooo...,didn’t think of that. Hawkins was all over him last night. She was having a grand ole time🤣🦜
4 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
😳😂😇
Oh noooo...,didn’t think of that. Hawkins was all over him last night. She was having a grand ole time🤣🦜
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
You might just be hearing those stories all over again after he leaves ❗❗❗❗
4 x