2 x

Blossom

Re: TWO SMACKDOWNS...

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
SMART SHOPPER @Gypsy
Thank goodness they sometimes mess up.
A pair of 1ct diamond hoops were $199 but with the wheel hitting 50% it became $99. So it normally returns to $199 after the night show ends. Well they forgot to return it to $199, then they put a 30% coupon, which made it $69. I grabbed it. 10 minutes later it returned to $199 with a 30% coupon. So it’s $140. I was nervous they would cancel my purchase. Nope. It was just shipped 😆.
The only way to get a great deal anymore !!
Way to shop Vicky !
2 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
More shungite? Eww
I'd rather watch the snowfall. It's quieter and prettier.
I have Always wondered exactly how long it takes paint to dry...... might paint my kitchen this weekend. Took care of mom's bath.... did 6 loads of laundry.... tomorrow..........PAINT DAY. YAY- RAH. :P :D
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Look at all these talented Tribe members.
Painting kitchens, while caring for mom 😇
My activities, consist of trying to organize a closet, while watching in amazement how Shoplc is getting away with selling overpriced Diamonds. Lots of the diamonds were hanging out on their website for months at one price, with intermittent offer of coupons. Today the prices are much higher. Newbies are biting.
Wait until they get them home, and realize the on air sample was magnified.
At this moment they are showing the 3 ct diamond Bangle.
Was $399 with a 30% coupon. One day it was $339 with a coupon. I bought the white diamond one that day. Today its back to $399, no coupon🤩

WELL- WHEN is the Diamond BLOWOUT that Adi promised, starting ??? 🤥
2 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

I watched a little bit of the Shungite Smackdown, then I turned to another channel.I won’t watch the Diamond Smackdown, too expensive. Hubby and I are getting supplies due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

-
Well I am an April baby and would almost think about splurging and buying myself a birthday gift if the diamonds on SLC weren't so crappy!!!!
3 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

I didn't watch either day. I don't like the all day events. I was cleaning the kitchen and front porch a little. 100% better than watching the SmackDowns. I also noticed that they raise the prices on some items during those days. That is another reason I don't shop on them days. I feel sorry for the people that don't know about that.
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@Kat @JewelryQueen
I cant believe it 🤬After 24 hrs of shungite Saturday, Adi is doing shungite again now🥶😱
I’m suspicious, they didn’t sell as much as expected 😒
I guess after the few hours of shungite, they will bring on the Tanzanite, or maybe the overpriced diamonds 🤪

GOOD DAY TO SEE IF SUPERMARKET SHELVES ARE STILL EMPTY😖
3 x