Had to reset password

Gemsnob

Had to reset password

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I just tried to log onto the app but it kept saying my email and password didn't match. I had to reset my password in order to log on. I KNOW what my password was. I'm worried someone hacked my account and changed my password. Something isn't right.
2 x

Gemsnob

Re: Had to reset password

It still won't let me log in. What's going on?
@Danielle
2 x

Gemsnob

@Moderator_ Ashley
@Moderator_Chris_H
@Moderator_Chris_R
@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Robert
2 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
I just tried to log onto the app but it kept saying my email and password didn't match. I had to reset my password in order to log on. I KNOW what my password was. I'm worried someone hacked my account and changed my password. Something isn't right.
Good Afternoon, Gemsnob!

We are sorry to hear this, it is certainly concerning that this is repeating after resetting your passwords. We would advise to try some basic troubleshooting, such as uninstalling and reinstalling the app after the password reset, just in case there is any old files or data that may be interfering with the app followed by a quick restart of the device.

Should the error continue to persist after this please feel free to send this information, followed with any screenshots you may have, to our customer service email: customerservice@shoplc.com. This is so we can share with our web tech teams for further investigation into the error. We offer our apologies for any inconvenience caused by this, though we look forward to getting this resolved!
4 x

Gemsnob

Moderator_Connor wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Good Afternoon, Gemsnob!

We are sorry to hear this, it is certainly concerning that this is repeating after resetting your passwords. We would advise to try some basic troubleshooting, such as uninstalling and reinstalling the app after the password reset, just in case there is any old files or data that may be interfering with the app followed by a quick restart of the device.

Should the error continue to persist after this please feel free to send this information, followed with any screenshots you may have, to our customer service email: customerservice@shoplc.com. This is so we can share with our web tech teams for further investigation into the error. We offer our apologies for any inconvenience caused by this, though we look forward to getting this resolved!
I did everything you said. I emailed a screenshot of what happens to customer service. I uninstalled and reinstalled. Still won't accept my email address and/or password.
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Connor wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Good Afternoon, Gemsnob!

I did everything you said. I emailed a screenshot of what happens to customer service. I uninstalled and reinstalled. Still won't accept my email address and/or password.
@Gemsnob
Is it just the app? I've heard others having doubts about app being secure. Hope you get it straightened out & no issues are found.
3 x

Gemsnob

@Moderator_Connor
I've done everything you said. I sent email with screenshot to customer service. They NEVER reply. It's a waste of time. I suppose it could be a blessing in disguise. No App=No shopping.
2 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Connor
I've done everything you said. I sent email with screenshot to customer service. They NEVER reply. It's a waste of time. I suppose it could be a blessing in disguise. No App=No shopping.
Good Evening, Gemsnob!

I had found the email you sent, and have responded directly to you.
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I hope you were not hacked. The app always has issues, hope it just a glitch.
2 x

Gemsnob

I was able to log onto the app last night. This morning the same thing is happening. Says my email address and/or password are incorrect. I guess I will uninstall and forget about it. Makes no sense that my info works on the web site but not the app.
2 x