Shungite testimonials

anniebelle

Shungite testimonials

Post by anniebelle » 4 years ago

WHERE do they find these people???? It did absolutely NOTHING for my chronic pain. I gave up and returned most of it.
4 x

Blossom

Re: Shungite testimonials

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
4 years ago
WHERE do they find these people???? It did absolutely NOTHING for my chronic pain. I gave up and returned most of it.
anniebelle,
I'm sorry it didn't help you.
I never tried any because I had my doubts from the beginning. I'm not a mind over matter type of person...it works or it doesn't.

Thank you for sharing. It's good to hear what I always thought to be the truth about shungite.💞
3 x

Jo

Post by Jo » 4 years ago

I have a little 6 inch pillow that I used on my lower back pain. I think it was muscle pain. I would sit and watch tv for a couple of hours with the pillow at the site of my pain. It would help that day, but the pain would return the next day. I kept using it. After 4 days or so, the pain didn't return. It's hard to know whether the shungite was responsible or not. Just my 2 cents.
1 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I wear my bracelet everyday. I have pain in my hand. The pain comes and goes and it did this before I even bought the bracelet. It doesn't work for me.
4 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

Shungite pet beds? What next? My cat probably would rather lie in the box it comes in.
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
Shungite pet beds? What next? My cat probably would rather lie in the box it comes in.
I actually have the shungite pillow for my back and if I'm not using it my cats are laying on it , they sleep on it all the time. -Gypsy
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I have the NOBLE ELITE SILVER bracelet, pendant, earrings, and ring. Those have the highest amount of fullerenes.
I wore all of them for 2 months.
I wish they worked. They did nothing for my pain.
I then tried the Shungite pillow. Did nothing. I returned it.
I believe the people who have “ miraculous” relief of their issues, are having a placebo effect. These same people should be interviewed a few months later again.
I took care of alot of Russian patients who migrated to the USA in the late 90’s. Most came to the ER complaining of pains.
I guess the shungite widely available in Russia didn’t work for them.
I wonder why, if shungite relieved the aches of the hosts, why are they claiming that the massagers they sell help their pains, the CBD helps, etc. if they were already relieved by the shungite 🙄🤔
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I have the NOBLE ELITE SILVER bracelet, pendant, earrings, and ring. Those have the highest amount of fullerenes.
I wore all of them for 2 months.
I wish they worked. They did nothing for my pain.
I then tried the Shungite pillow. Did nothing. I returned it.
I believe the people who have “ miraculous” relief of their issues, are having a placebo effect. These same people should be interviewed a few months later again.
I took care of alot of Russian patients who migrated to the USA in the late 90’s. Most came to the ER complaining of pains.
I guess the shungite widely available in Russia didn’t work for them.
I wonder why, if shungite relieved the aches of the hosts, why are they claiming that the massagers they sell help their pains, the CBD helps, etc. if they were already relieved by the shungite 🙄🤔
@Vicky Very good points indeed! I just wish I could get my hands on some good drugs! Ha!!!!!!
1 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Good point @Vicky I think it’s just a sales pitch to convince everyone to buy it. I was channel surfing in the early hours when Nikki and Adi had that water bottle again. Of course one leaked on the desk, he rushed it off set & used paper towels to clean up the water. She laughed it off but I could tell he was embarrassed. I thought I heard them say they wouldn’t be getting anymore shungite, so I wonder where all this came from? Makes you wonder why keep selling the massagers if the shungite cures all the aches & pains? 😂 I hope you have a wonderful Sunday, Ginger 💛
1 x