Sunday Coffee ☕☕

Gypsy

Sunday Coffee ☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Good Morning Sunday 🌺💮🌺💮🌺💮🌺💮🌺💮🌺

☕☕ I've got my coffee☕☕
It's another pretty morning and my kitties need another bath ☹I have two burning questions this morning....did @RS & hubby survive another evening with thier houseguest and @Catticus did your sister bring SEES 🍫🍬🍫🍬❣❣

It does no good to wear a mask and go through life pretending what you feel 💜

Morning prayers that everyone starts this Sunday having had a peaceful and healing rest 💙🙏💙 There are a few that haven't checked in and I pray that they are well
💙💙🙏💙💙🙏💙💙🙏💙💙🙏💙💙🙏💙💙

I have a sick feeling after hearing and experiencing the "grocery trials" that this feeling of uncertainty and panic is going to get worse before returning to normal. All I can hope is that people will stop and think before they act.

So even though things are crazy right now, I should say.....ESPECIALLY since things are crazy right now
I refuse to panic and I WILL wake up everyday and HAPPY DANCE simply because I can ❣❣❣

So......what are YOU going to do today❓

Me.....I'm going to do some housework & give my babies another bath make sure I've got them flea free. It's been so warm & dry here so I think the fleas are going to be bad outside, then they ride in on clothes and shoes 😠😠

Gypsy 💃 💞
Last edited by Gypsy 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
3 x

Gypsy

Re: Sunday Coffee ☕☕

Hmmm......the bobtailed kitties , Skeeter & Sam showed up for breakfast just a bit ago and they brought a little friend with them

A pretty little pregnant kitty 😳

I was watching them through the window, the boys certainly seem awfully proud of themselves 🤔
Last edited by Gypsy 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

GOOD MORNING @Gypsy 🌅🌄🎆🌠🎇🏞🌆

☕️ ☕️ 🍩🥛 ☕️ ☕️

Hoping the World gets out of panic buying mode SOON🙀

I still cant figure out the why we encourage scammers by paying 5x the actual 💰 for 🧻🧻🧻🚽🩹🧊💧🥽🤧

I think I will finally be able to organize the closet today, since I got rid of lots of jewelry last week. Still have plenty left😽
Thank goodness the DIAMOND BLOWOUT today is a FAKEOUT. The prices remain the same as on the web. So, unless they actually BLOWOUT something, they are not getting my🤑

Had all the Tribe and loved ones included in my nightly prayers🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I’m hoping the one’s that didn’t check in are just overwhelmed with trying to find place for their BOUNTY buying spree🙀

Love to ALL —🧤🧤😷😻❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰🧤🧤
Last edited by Vicky 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

Gypsy

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
GOOD MORNING @Gypsy 🌅🌄🎆🌠🎇🏞🌆

☕️ ☕️ 🍩🥛 ☕️ ☕️

Hoping the World gets out of panic buying mode SOON🙀

I still cant figure out the why we encourage scammers by paying 5x the actual 💰 for 🧻🧻🧻🚽🩹🧊💧🥽🤧

I think I will finally be able to organize the closet today, since I got rid of lots of jewelry last week. Still have plenty left😽
Thank goodness the DIAMOND BLOWOUT today is a FAKEOUT. The prices remain the same as on the web. So, unless they actually BLOWOUT something, they are not getting my🤑

Had all the Tribe and loved ones included in my nightly prayers🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I’m hoping the one’s that didn’t check in are just overwhelmed with trying to find place of their BOUNTY buying spree🙀

Love to ALL —🧤🧤😷😻❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰🧤🧤
Good Morning Vicky ☕
2 x

Gypsy

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning all! Another rainy day here, good for sleeping, so I think I am going to laze around today and do nothing special. Update on my state, cases are up to 12 confirmed right now. It said 28 tested, 12 confirmed, 78 approved to test, so don't know for sure yet. I think I will try the grocery store thru the week, early in AM, and see how that goes. Want to snag one more big pack of tp and couple of more wipes. I have 2 big bottles of hand sanitizer and 2 small for purse already. Hope you are all well and have a blessed Sunday. -Rolltide
Good morning Rolltide 🤗
I love the sound & smell of rain in the air, makes for the.best sleeping and cozy weather 🤗🤗 -Gypsy .
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Good morning Tribe💞💞💞

@Gypsy

We survived...but barely. Hubby now recognizes the issue and feels the same way I do. After the talking finally stopped and friend went to bed. We locked up and went up to bed also. Hubby said “he never stops talking...NEVERl” “ and it’s all about him, and if it stops being all about him he makes sure to MAKE it all about him”.

I just got my first cup...here comes hubby. It’s okay, he’s quiet.

Ohp...Friend just got in the shower upstairs. Ugh...it will start soon.

But....HE LEAVES ABOUT 10a.m. TODAY! Ohhhh, I am exhausted.

Raining here today and likely for several. Today, as soon as I pick up from friend, make bed, feed critters.

I’m not doing a THING! Not.a.thing!

We have so many leftovers that hubby can even fend for himself. I am certain he will offer to go out to dinner. Uh, no....we should stay home and just relax.

Every part of my body is sore. Tension? 🤪🤪🤪

Have a great day. Stay safe, healthy and know you’re loved 💞💞💞🥰🥰🥰
2 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning Tribe💞💞💞

@Gypsy

We survived...but barely. Hubby now recognizes the issue and feels the same way I do. After the talking finally stopped and friend went to bed. We locked up and went up to bed also. Hubby said “he never stops talking...NEVERl” “ and it’s all about him, and if it stops being all about him he makes sure to MAKE it all about him”.

I just got my first cup...here comes hubby. It’s okay, he’s quiet.

Ohp...Friend just got in the shower upstairs. Ugh...it will start soon.

But....HE LEAVES ABOUT 10a.m. TODAY! Ohhhh, I am exhausted.

Raining here today and likely for several. Today, as soon as I pick up from friend, make bed, feed critters.

I’m not doing a THING! Not.a.thing!

We have so many leftovers that hubby can even fend for himself. I am certain he will offer to go out to dinner. Uh, no....we should stay home and just relax.

Every part of my body is sore. Tension? 🤪🤪🤪

Have a great day. Stay safe, healthy and know you’re loved 💞💞💞🥰🥰🥰
Good morning ❣ More wonderful rain . I'm actually very jealous of your weather today 🌧☔🌧 - Gypsy 🤗
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@Gypsy

I wish I could send some your way💞

We need here it but I share🥰🥰

I do love the sound and the smell of rain 💧☔️💧

And remember, after the rain there is always a 🌈🌈 somewhere❤️
2 x

Gypsy

Well sh**
My son just called daughter in law just lost her job because of this virus ☹ they are scrambling
Son very very busy with his patients trying to keep everything going and virus free......
And my dad texted that he may now be out of job

Where's that rainbow 🥺🥺🥺🥺
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Well sh**
My son just called daughter in law just lost her job because of this virus ☹ they are scrambling
Son very very busy with his patients trying to keep everything going and virus free......
And my dad texted that he may now be out of job

Where's that rainbow 🥺🥺🥺🥺
Wait what? They are firing people because of this? Why?

I’m so sorry.

We need that rainbow🥺
2 x