Shopping in general due to virus

RS

Re: Shopping in general due to virus

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I’m wondering all kinds of things, never would have I thought a limit on food products now. Granted, it’s just the one store that we know of that’s limiting certain foods-yet. I’m getting emails from major shopping companies that are temporarily closing their stores, Bath & Body Works, Nordstrom & several other large ones. I think I saw China made another hospital with extra beds now & one other country is doing daily testing with people driving by in their cars to get swabbed. I think it’s going to get worse in the coming weeks for so many, I pray I’m wrong 🥺 This reminds me of stories my great grandmother told me about the depression and other hard times. Be safe everyone & please wear gloves and a mask when out. It said the germs can live days even on concrete surfaces 🥺 Protect yourself, praying for you all, Ginger 💛💛
Concrete....I was think of this yesterday when talking to daughter. I said if we bring it in our house on the bottom of our shoes...well...nothing we can do about it.🥺🥺🥺
1 x