Shopping in general due to virus

Kittycat

Shopping in general due to virus

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I have been sick for the past few days, I did not panic and run out shopping, didn't feel well enough. I normally shop after church on Sunday. I really didn't believe this toilet paper crap. I didn't go to church but had to go to the grocery store. No bread. No toilet
Paper at the store I normally shop at. I was not going to run around, I am not feeling well enough to do this. I bought Kleenex and husband had a lot of paper napkins, with which we will make do. I will go back out when feeling up to it. Maybe by then they will get more. I refuse to run all over to different stores in hopes of finding what I want.
7 x

RS

Re: Shopping in general due to virus

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
I have been sick for the past few days, I did not panic and run out shopping, didn't feel well enough. I normally shop after church on Sunday. I really didn't believe this toilet paper crap. I didn't go to church but had to go to the grocery store. No bread. No toilet
Paper at the store I normally shop at. I was not going to run around, I am not feeling well enough to do this. I bought Kleenex and husband had a lot of paper napkins, with which we will make do. I will go back out when feeling up to it. Maybe by then they will get more. I refuse to run all over to different stores in hopes of finding what I want.
Hubby didn’t go to the right store yesterday. I went out to my regular store and was lucky to get all I needed to. I really hope this settles down soon.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
Kittycat- Hope you get to feeling better , take care of yourself 🥰 -Gypsy
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
I've heard some men can be helpful. Maybe your husband could make a supply run?

Hope you feel better soon💞
4 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

He is way worse then me. He got it from work. He gave it to me. I'm not working so it's his fault I 'm sick.
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
He is way worse then me. He got it from work. He gave it to me. I'm not working so it's his fault I 'm sick.
Possibly since he was sick first, he will feel better sooner than you & then you send HIS butt to the store.
Pay backs are h*ll.

Hope you can both rest as you recover. I hate being sick & trying to keep up the routine just makes it worse 💞
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
get plenty of rest, plenty of fluids, wipe doorknobs and light switch plates
every morning with disinfectant, Kleenex right into the trash, wash hands
(all day long) :lol: and prayers that you'll kick it's butt.
a (((hug))) to help ya feel better!
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

So sorry to hear you are not feeling well Cat. Here were I live most of the stores are running out of food and toilet paper has been cleaned out for a while now, my brother made a joke on Facebook about getting napkins at MacDonald's and they are free so now I wonder how many will do that, lol. Hope you and hubby feel better soon.
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@Kittycat
@RS
@Blossom
@Gem Lover
@honey

Hope you feel better @Kittycat
Its getting to be that normally honest people are in PANIC MODE and stealing things from DR’s office’s.
My kids ( PA) medical office has the Auto purell wall dispenser missing.
Sending my love to the TRIBE ❤️
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
@Kittycat
@RS
@Blossom
@Gem Lover
@honey

Hope you feel better @Kittycat
Its getting to be that normally honest people are in PANIC MODE and stealing things from DR’s office’s.
My kids ( PA) medical office has the Auto purell wall dispenser missing.
Sending my love to the TRIBE ❤️
Hubby and friend saw a lady walk into the store with a ziploc bag and grab dozens and dozens of the wipes meant for shopping carts, put them in the ziploc and walked out.
She was probably going around to all the stores!
5 x