MAJOR FAIL Major DEBACLE !!!!!

JustaShopper

MAJOR FAIL Major DEBACLE !!!!!

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

Omgosh , I called in and Thanked a rep in customer service for her helping me this morning, turns out she didn't cancel the order she said she did. I called in 20 mins ago and found out, so the 2nd agent said she would put in request now for cancel and she placed the order , she could not tell me why the first order failed.Now I see the 2nd agent FAILED as well. I'm told by 2nd call, thrid time can see it saying cancel and my order success let's hope so... now I have to watch my bank statements OH No's !!!
Thank You Will .
2 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: MAJOR FAIL Major DEBACLE !!!!!

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

We are truly sorry to hear that your order did not get canceled immediately on your first phone call. Please note that if your order was already showing as invoiced, agents are unable to cancel these orders and must send the information to the supervisors to have the order canceled.

Provided an order has not invoiced to the warehouse, customers have the ability to cancel orders themselves from their order history. Any orders that can still be canceled will have a cancellation button next to the order. To get to the order history, hover your mouse cursor over your name in the upper right corner of the webpage and select "order history" from the drop down menu that will appear.
2 x