Cruise Question

JewelryQueen

Cruise Question

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

--
Folks,

Does anyone know if Jojosmom and her sister got to make their cruise? I don't always see every post-- just curious. I hope they got to go are having a wonderful time and return safely. This came to mind because it is the start of the cruise season for the Port of Seattle (a lot are to Alaska) and they have canceled all the cruises here until further notice.

I know this sounds minor compared but the government has closed all the libraries here so I have no way to print anything. And if I run out of reading material I am screwed.
4 x

Blossom

Re: Cruise Question

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

I haven't seen any posts one way or the other from her about the cruise. I had also wondered if they still planned to go, already went or if their cruise may have been cancelled.
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Hi @JewelryQueen
One of the kids works as Theatre director on Norwegian cruise lines.
They were denied docking at several ports. Finally were able to Dock at Cosumel, Mexico, but were not allowed to leave the ship. Now they are docked in Port canaveral, Fl. Also under quarantine.
Hoping Jojosmom and sis had better luck.
I know on the Norwegian cruise line, there is Data and text access.

Who I feel very bad for are working parents, whose kids have no school for 1 month. It’s going to be really tough. Especially with Teens being BORED😖
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Hi @JewelryQueen
One of the kids works as Theatre director on Norwegian cruise lines.
They were denied docking at several ports. Finally were able to Dock at Cosumel, Mexico, but were not allowed to leave the ship. Now they are docked in Port canaveral, Fl. Also under quarantine.
Hoping Jojosmom and sis had better luck.
I know on the Norwegian cruise line, there is Data and text access.

Who I feel very bad for are working parents, whose kids have no school for 1 month. It’s going to be really tough. Especially with Teens being BORED😖
1 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Hopefully Jojosmom and her sister are well.
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Our libraries are all closed until further notice.
2 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
--
Folks,

Does anyone know if Jojosmom and her sister got to make their cruise? I don't always see every post-- just curious. I hope they got to go are having a wonderful time and return safely. This came to mind because it is the start of the cruise season for the Port of Seattle (a lot are to Alaska) and they have canceled all the cruises here until further notice.

I know this sounds minor compared but the government has closed all the libraries here so I have no way to print anything. And if I run out of reading material I am screwed.
Hey JewelryQueen and Everyone!!
Thanks for the concern!! Got home on Sunday and have been "recuperating" from our vacation.
My sister and I had an awesome cruise. They took extra precaution with sanitizing the hands and everything in the dining rooms and pretty much all over the ship. Everyone was fine and we were the last ship that came into the port before everything shut down. I hope everyone is okay here. I need to catch up on all the goings on with everyone.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
--
Folks,

Hey JewelryQueen and Everyone!!
Thanks for the concern!! Got home on Sunday and have been "recuperating" from our vacation.
My sister and I had an awesome cruise. They took extra precaution with sanitizing the hands and everything in the dining rooms and pretty much all over the ship. Everyone was fine and we were the last ship that came into the port before everything shut down. I hope everyone is okay here. I need to catch up on all the goings on with everyone.
Welcome home💞💞💞

So glad you and your sister are safe and had a great time!
1 x

Gem Lover

@jojosmom Glad you had a nice time and made it hope ok.
0 x

Gem Lover

@jojosmom Glad you had a nice time and made it hope ok.
0 x