Monday Morning ☕☕☕☕

RS

Re: Monday Morning ☕☕☕☕

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
@RS

You've been a busy lady 🤗🤗🤗🤗

I spent most of day on phone checking in with family members and friends making sure everyone was well. We are all scattered all across country so lots of phone calls and texting was going on. -Gypsy
I hope everyone is okay 💞💞💞

As I said I spent a long time on the phone with daughter. Also spoke with son a couple of times today. Hubby needs to call his brother. I did spend some time making calls regarding son and his group home and his job/day program. We are all settled on steps to take right now.

House is clean clean, laundry done. We are well stocked. Friend is GONE. 🤪

We are hunkering down and relaxing now. Hubby is in the Man Cave. We may play some backgammon tonight.
We are going to look at this isolation like a camp out kind of thing.
Hey....maybe even a night in our trailer. We can have a fire in our stone fire pit too! Roast marshmallows......
The trailer is in the RV side yard...why not?!
1 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
@RS

You've been a busy lady 🤗🤗🤗🤗

I spent most of day on phone checking in with family members and friends making sure everyone was well. We are all scattered all across country so lots of phone calls and texting was going on. -Gypsy
I hope everyone is okay 💞💞💞

As I said I spent a long time on the phone with daughter. Also spoke with son a couple of times today. Hubby needs to call his brother. I did spend some time making calls regarding son and his group home and his job/day program. We are all settled on steps to take right now.

House is clean clean, laundry done. We are well stocked. Friend is GONE. 🤪

We are hunkering down and relaxing now. Hubby is in the Man Cave. We may play some backgammon tonight.
We are going to look at this isolation like a camp out kind of thing.
Hey....maybe even a night in our trailer. We can have a fire in our stone fire pit too! Roast marshmallows......
The trailer is in the RV side yard...why not?!
Yes everyone that I spoke with is good. Nice to catch up with out of state friends too ,we all agreed we had been lapsing on our phone calls.

YUMMY make some s'mores ❣❣❣❣❣
Get romantic under the stars 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
1 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@RS

Sounds like quite the day! So glad you checked in. Was just inquiring about you to the others in the Tribe.

Don't think we are quite ready for Dante's "Lasciate ogne speranza voi chintrate". At least not yet!

One bit of good news. They started trials on 45 people for the vaccine in Seattle today. Still going to be a year at the very minimum, but I say it is progress.

Love ya
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@RS

Sounds like quite the day! So glad you checked in. Was just inquiring about you to the others in the Tribe.

Don't think we are quite ready for Dante's "Lasciate ogne speranza voi chintrate". At least not yet!

One bit of good news. They started trials on 45 people for the vaccine in Seattle today. Still going to be a year at the very minimum, but I say it is progress.

Love ya
🤣🤣No....I don’t think we are at that point yet....hopefully never.

Or not even at any point this thar ditty...

“Psst...Avast there!
It be too late to alter course mateys,
and there be plunderin’ pirates lurkin in every cove waitin’ to board ,
Sit closer together and keep your ruddy hands inboard, that be the best way to repel boarders!
And mark well me words mateys...
DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES...☠️
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@JewelryQueen

I am so glad to hear progress, any progress!

I would have checked in sooner but alas...‘‘twas not to be. I was in yonder part of the kingdom, fighting off the pillaging hoard!

I hope thee fare well, sister mine 💞
0 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 4 years ago

200 rolls of TP???? You should be ashamed to admit it!
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
4 years ago
200 rolls of TP???? You should be ashamed to admit it!
Are you serious?

I’ve had it stocked at my house for a long time.

I have not been out buying it.

Hubby and friend got some for him when he was here.

So why should I be ashamed? Because I shop at Costco and stock up?
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

And you know what?

I am GLAD I have been stocking up before this problem! Now if my daughter needs it I can give it to her.

If my friends need it I can give it to them!

If my neighbors need it I can give to them!

Ohh, I DID buy 4 packs the other day...specifically for DAUGHTER.

It’s here waiting for her.
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

I hope & pray this virus dies before anyone has to worry about running out of supplies!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
I hope & pray this virus dies before anyone has to worry about running out of supplies!
Me too! But when daughter says she is down to 5 rolls and it cannot be found! She will run out.
2 x