Monday Morning ☕☕☕☕

Blossom

Re: Monday Morning ☕☕☕☕

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
I hope & pray this virus dies before anyone has to worry about running out of supplies!
Me too! But when daughter says she is down to 5 rolls and it cannot be found! She will run out.
You're smart to have kept necessities stocked! Young people just don't understand...but they will :?
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
I hope & pray this virus dies before anyone has to worry about running out of supplies!
Me too! But when daughter says she is down to 5 rolls and it cannot be found! She will run out.
You're smart to have kept necessities stocked! Young people just don't understand...but they will :?
No they don’t! She said, “mom, won’t 5 rolls last a month? 🤪🤣” I have that and four boxes of food waiting for her. And a bunch of stuff in the freezer...which I had for her BEFORE all this happened because she always runs out of everything!
1 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

--

A stockpile of supplies might well be in order as two "experts" say it may be July or August before this abates enough for the policy social distancing and some of the restrictions are lifted. Mad I say, I shall go mad!! I'm betting on the first week in June.

Some guy in my neighborhood with a sense of humor has one 4 roll package of TP on a box strapped down with 4 heavy duty furniture to straps to the four corners of his pickup truck and has been driving up and down the street all day yelling "I dare ya!!" Makes me chuckle every time I see him.
Last edited by JewelryQueen 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Blossom

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

No they don’t! She said, “mom, won’t 5 rolls last a month? 🤪🤣” I have that and four boxes of food waiting for her. And a bunch of stuff in the freezer...which I had for her BEFORE all this happened because she always runs out of everything!
Good moms always think ahead! Anything you got recently, you earned by fighting the crowds! I have 2 1/2 big multi packs & hope to find more before the week is out. If I don't....'I will survive' as the song goes.

Now you & hubby can stay home & not have to worry about the crazed people in the stores! You did good!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

Good moms always think ahead! Anything you got recently, you earned by fighting the crowds! I have 2 1/2 big multi packs & hope to find more before the week is out. If I don't....'I will survive' as the song goes.

Now you & hubby can stay home & not have to worry about the crazed people in the stores! You did good!

Thank you 💞🥰💞

My hide is kinda chapped now but...shake shake it off...
3 x

Blossom

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
--

A stockpile of supplies might well be in order as two "experts" say it may be July or August before this abates enough for the policy social distancing and some of the restrictions are lifted. Mad I say, I shall go mad!! I'm betting on the first week in June.

Some guy in my neighborhood will a sense of humor has one 4 roll package of TP on a box strapped down with 4 heavy duty furniture to straps to the four corners of his pickup truck and has been driving up and down the street all day yelling "I dare ya!!" Makes me chuckle every time I see him.
Sounds like he's cruisin' for a bruisin'
3 x

Blossom

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Thank you 💞🥰💞

My hide is kinda chapped now but...shake shake it off...
Yep, best thing to do! Don't sweat the small stuff💞
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

--
@Blossom

Yes. I sincerely hope he doesn't get car jacked for his 4 rolls of TP! I think he went to a lot of trouble to cheer us up.

Some of my friends are giving me crap about my stock of canned goods, but I too had almost all of it before this stuff happened. They laugh out of the other side of their mouths when I offer them some.
4 x

Blossom

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
--
Yes. I sincerely hope he doesn't get car jacked for his 4 rolls of TP! I think he went to a lot of trouble to cheer us up.
I'm sure when the time comes, he'll rip it off for himself😂
4 x