☕☕Happy St.Patrick's Day ☕☕

Gypsy

☕☕Happy St.Patrick's Day ☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Good Morning 🤗

Happy St. Patrick's Day ❗ 🍀

"May your blessings out number the shamrocks that you grow and may trouble avoid you wherever you go "

Morning prayers for all those in need. Prayers for heath and your families. For our country & the world that this virus is cured
💙💜💙🙏💜💙💜💙🙏💜💙💜💙🙏💜💙💜

Coffee is on ☕☕ and super strong ☕☕
My weather here is still fantastic but saw a cool day headed this way for later in the week. The rain that was forecast here just teased us I think I counted a dozen rain drops when I went to check the mail. I've been trying to keep up with updates on virus but without letting myself get too overwhelmed with information. This past 2 weeks I discovered a show on TV that shows nothing but hilarious internet videos
Stupid but funny and I'm sure my neighbors wonder just what the heck is so funny that has me laughing so hard but it certainly takes my mind of the craziness and makes me feel better 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Other than that I've been doing alot of reading, I can only clean my apartment so many times....its not that big ❗
So......what are you doing to pass the time at home, or are you still out and about ????? I'm going to check out the SLC sale but dont know if theres anything I cant live without right now but you never know

Stay safe - Stay well and even though it may be hard.....

PLEASE find a reason to -

HAPPY DANCE ❗

-Gypsy 💃💞 💃💞 💃 💞
2 x

honey

Re: ☕☕Happy St.Patrick's Day ☕☕

Post by honey » 4 years ago

May your troubles be less
and your blessings be more, may nothing
but happiness come thru your door

Good morning Gypsy, so glad that the
coffee is on!!! I to am hoping to see
some light at the end of this whole
virus thing. I am out and about the
whole week. I have found the public
to be polite. I can stand the temporary
closings and postponements and heed
warnings, I am so praying for this to
let up and for the Tribe to be safe all
across the country.

We are having good weather, it's easy
enough to stay home and spruce the
place up, start some plants for the the
garden in May. There's always something
to do around this ol' house. ha

I noticed last week that one host has been
presenting frequently and I kinda gathered
from Cheryl that everything gets wiped down
between hosts segments.

Hope they trapped yer opossum. Take good
care of those kitties. Read on!

May you live as long as you want
and never want as long as you live!
HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!!
3 x

Gypsy

honey wrote:
4 years ago
May your troubles be less
and your blessings be more, may nothing
but happiness come thru your door

Good morning Gypsy, so glad that the
coffee is on!!! I to am hoping to see
some light at the end of this whole
virus thing. I am out and about the
whole week. I have found the public
to be polite. I can stand the temporary
closings and postponements and heed
warnings, I am so praying for this to
let up and for the Tribe to be safe all
across the country.

We are having good weather, it's easy
enough to stay home and spruce the
place up, start some plants for the the
garden in May. There's always something
to do around this ol' house. ha

I noticed last week that one host has been
presenting frequently and I kinda gathered
from Cheryl that everything gets wiped down
between hosts segments.

Hope they trapped yer opossum. Take good
care of those kitties. Read on!

May you live as long as you want
and never want as long as you live!
HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!!
Good Morning -Honey 🤗🤗
I'm staying home, theres no place that I have to be so no reason to be out. Hopefully things will calm down and when I need more groceries the stores shelves will.be stocked. Usually at this time I'd be on the beach but I decided to stay away from crowds on Island. Hope this is contained soon. Take care be well - Gypsy. 🥰🥰
1 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

__

Best of mornings to ya ladies and gents! Happy day after St Urho's Day!

Who is St Urho you ask? Why he is the Finnish Saint who drove the grasshoppers out of Finland. They were eating all the grapes vines to the point there was no wine. He is better than St. Patrick because he makes sure everyone can get to drink two days in a row! Also he has two colors, purple (one of my personal favorites being royalty dont'cha know) and green so you can dye your beer purple (although why you would drink purple beer when wine is purple already, I don't know). He is also completely made up (no--not by me you naughty girls!) He is mostly celebrated in Michigan and I suppose if I lived in Michigan I might want an extra excuse to drink too.

And just to show you how shook up I have been by current events--today would be my brother's birthday, not last week! Apparently I don't know what day it is but don't tell on me less they send out the troops with butterfly nets.

Have a wonder-filled day all my good friends!!

I think I'll try to get a few more ZZZZs as it is not yet 5 AM here.
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

HAPPY ST PATTY'S DAY TRIBE!!

Such inspiration & wit from each! I've none of either...too early😋

I must get my hiney up & get ready. Gotta take one of two doggies in for dental. Guess her appt stands, didn't get a call otherwise.

It's 42 degrees & only supposed to be in the fifties. Looks like another cloudy day with big rain again the next 2 days. Rain rain go away...

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
2 x

Gypsy

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
__

Best of mornings to ya ladies and gents! Happy day after St Urho's Day!

Who is St Urho you ask? Why he is the Finnish Saint who drove the grasshoppers out of Finland. They were eating all the grapes vines to the point there was no wine. He is better than St. Patrick because he makes sure everyone can get to drink two days in a row! Also he has two colors, purple (one of my personal favorites being royalty dont'cha know) and green so you can dye your beer purple (although why you would drink purple beer when wine is purple already, I don't know). He is also completely made up (no--not by me you naughty girls!) He is mostly celebrated in Michigan and I suppose if I lived in Michigan I might want an extra excuse to drink too.

And just to show you how shook up I have been by current events--today would be my brother's birthday, not last week! Apparently I don't know what day it is but don't tell on me less they send out the troops with butterfly nets.

Have a wonder-filled day all my good friends!!

I think I'll try to get a few more ZZZZs as it is not yet 5 AM here.
Good Morning JQ -🍀💜🍀
Another day of learning something new 🤗
And believe me it's easy to lose a day .....or week 😳
Hope your roommate is quiet so you can rest ❗ -Gypsy
1 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
HAPPY ST PATTY'S DAY TRIBE!!

Such inspiration & wit from each! I've none of either...too early😋

I must get my hiney up & get ready. Gotta take one of two doggies in for dental. Guess her appt stands, didn't get a call otherwise.

It's 42 degrees & only supposed to be in the fifties. Looks like another cloudy day with big rain again the next 2 days. Rain rain go away...

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Morning Awesome Blossom 🍀❗
Must be a "dental thing" my sister in law has a dental appt. today, she called them yesterday to see if office was going to be open and was told to come on in.....so she said she was going to appointment unless she.got a call canceling. BTW 87 here today😲 Be safe -Gypsy 💃🍀💃🍀
2 x

Gypsy

My son checked in again this morning, he sounded stressed, worried about his "golden girls" as he calls them, wanting to keep them safe and alive plus now added stress of thier families that are extra worried and me......I'm MOM so I worry about him 🥺🥺-Gypsy
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@Gypsy
@JewelryQueen
@honey
@Blossom
Top of the morning to OUR TRIBE

MY ☕️☕️☕️Is not quite strong enough to get me incentivized to CLEAN. Three levels were fine for the body years ago. These creaking bones are not happy dragging it up and down 3 flights.
I usually start, the kids rooms just need a dusting. I left them as is from when my kids lived here. The problem is when I go into their rooms, a whole lot of memories overtakes my time. By the time I finished “ DUSTING” their bedrooms, the ☕️☕️☕️ Is stale.
If only I can do what needs doing. MY CLOSETS😫 there is so much tight clothes intermingling with my FEW TENTS.
I dont know why I keep the TINY SIZES. I will never fit into them again. Excuses that if they stare me in the face, I will get out the old ski machine and throw out the 🍩🍪🍰🍧
NEXT CLOSET : filled with shoplc finds. As much as I give to the family, thats as much as I buy again 😜
This closet is best left alone for now. I know TODAY IM SAFE FROM SPLURGING.
I browsed thru the list of shoplc web items with coupons. MOST starting prices have been increased, so even with the 30% coupon, its way more then I paid.
Thank god ALL 4 closets have doors to hide the disarray, because it looks like once again the mess will live for another day🙈
Back to reality: can it be that SOUTH KOREA has a med to treat the 🦎🐍 Seems there is disagreement about the origin. Some claim its LIZARD LIKE. Others stick to the SNAKE.
I really dont care WHO the culprit is. They need to do a double blind test to verify that they hit PAYDIRT.
If yes, then mass production will take a while, but at least it gives HOPE to a WORLD in SHEER PANIC.

Have a healthy, safe day ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
2 x

Gypsy

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
@Gypsy
@JewelryQueen
@honey
@Blossom
Top of the morning to OUR TRIBE

MY ☕️☕️☕️Is not quite strong enough to get me incentivized to CLEAN. Three levels were fine for the body years ago. These creaking bones are not happy dragging it up and down 3 flights.
I usually start, the kids rooms just need a dusting. I left them as is from when my kids lived here. The problem is when I go into their rooms, a whole lot of memories overtakes my time. By the time I finished “ DUSTING” their bedrooms, the ☕️☕️☕️ Is stale.
If only I can do what needs doing. MY CLOSETS😫 there is so much tight clothes intermingling with my FEW TENTS.
I dont know why I keep the TINY SIZES. I will never fit into them again. Excuses that if they stare me in the face, I will get out the old ski machine and throw out the 🍩🍪🍰🍧
NEXT CLOSET : filled with shoplc finds. As much as I give to the family, thats as much as I buy again 😜
This closet is best left alone for now. I know TODAY IM SAFE FROM SPLURGING.
I browsed thru the list of shoplc web items with coupons. MOST starting prices have been increased, so even with the 30% coupon, its way more then I paid.
Thank god ALL 4 closets have doors to hide the disarray, because it looks like once again the mess will live for another day🙈
Back to reality: can it be that SOUTH KOREA has a med to treat the 🦎🐍 Seems there is disagreement about the origin. Some claim its LIZARD LIKE. Others stick to the SNAKE.
I really dont care WHO the culprit is. They need to do a double blind test to verify that they hit PAYDIRT.
If yes, then mass production will take a while, but at least it gives HOPE to a WORLD in SHEER PANIC.

Have a healthy, safe day ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Good morning Vicky -🍀🎩🍀 top of the morning to you too ❗ as far as cluttered closets go....that's why closets have doors.....to close 😂😂😂 have a great day -Gypsy
1 x