Can't shop the sale again

anniebelle

Can't shop the sale again

Post by anniebelle » 4 years ago

is anyone else having problems with browsing the clearance sale? I had this problem two days ago.....they still don't want my money!!!
0 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Can't shop the sale again

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Good morning,

I apologize that you are having issues viewing clearance items. What kind of issues are you experiencing, and are you using the mobile app or website?
0 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 4 years ago

Thanks! I'm using my iPad to shop the sales. Whenever I press the Shop Now button and begin browsing, i keep getting booted completely out of the system, all the way back to the Google app. I never have trouble doing a normal search, viewing my order history, or chatting on the Community Forum. I get frustrated and decide someone doesn't want me to buy any more jewelry
0 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
4 years ago
Thanks! I'm using my iPad to shop the sales. Whenever I press the Shop Now button and begin browsing, i keep getting booted completely out of the system, all the way back to the Google app. I never have trouble doing a normal search, viewing my order history, or chatting on the Community Forum. I get frustrated and decide someone doesn't want me to buy any more jewelry
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. Please email me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com so I can look into this further for you.
0 x